Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Free custom leather seats for '07 - '08 Outlander

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2009, 07:22 AM
Default Free custom leather seats for '07 - '08 Outlander

Hey everyone!
A couple of months ago I removed the factory seat covers (cloth with vinyl bolsters in SE package) and installed Classic Soft Trim leather with grey contrast stitching/perforated inserts. After the first couple of HOT summer days I realize I miss the cloth seats because the leather gets very hot after the car sits out in the sun.
So...planning to go back to the factory seat covers... They originally cost me ~$700, which included door inserts and headrest covers. Since the door inserts were installed (glued) I cannot include these. The factory headrest covers had to be trimmed off (seams cut and material pulled away from the foam core) to install the replacement leather headrest covers. If I reinstall the factory seats the slightly darker leather headrests will not match the 'old' covers!!

So, if anyone is interested in swapping out their factory black vinyl trimmed headrests for my factory headrests which are now covered with classic soft trim black leather with grey contrast double stitching I will include at no charge all of the matching CST leather seat covers/skins.

So, if you are interested in getting free, few months old, new looking $700+ dollar custom leather seats for your 08 - 09 outie for free I'll be happy to trade them for your factory vinyl trimmed headrests. If local to the Boston area I'll gladly meet up for a show and tell.

Let me know... noelramosATgmail.com

Noel R.