Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Got stuck with the Outlander last weekend

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2008, 02:27 PM
Default RE: Got stuck with the Outlander last weekend

That storm was crazy the biggest since the 70's they said I live I Gatineau Qc canadaso I know how hard it was I drive in the storm to and I have the same winter tire toyo Open Country G02+ I had to use the 4wd lock with ASC offto drive around town late afternoon and that was not even the peak time of the storm. I was supposed to get My plane on Sunday In Montreal and because of that snow storm it got canceled and push back to Monday people had to leave there car on the highway and get evac by skidoo to shelter. My snow bank as of now is 20 feet high so far. The guy with the plow that does my driveway was going crazy since he did not know where to push the snow because there's no more space to put it.

Old 03-21-2008, 10:34 PM

Snap some pics of that!!! please!

WOWzERS

Old 03-25-2008, 12:43 PM

yeah, that ice.... I had a chrysle cirrus a few years back. Pulling out of a Wal-Mart parking lot the idiot in front of me stopped for some reason. I was like 2' infront of a speed bump. he went, i press the gas, nothing, press it harder, nothing.....now people behind me are honking.Open the door, look, not much snow, leave the car in drive, look at my front wheels, they are spinning. So i get out and look, a small dip in the snow/ice, and can't move..... had to get out start pushing the car and fially rocked it enough to get it moving.....oh yeah good thing for the speed bump or i'd be chasing it across a 6 lane roadway. That is why now I have the 4wd.

Oh and when you begin to get stuck next time, flip into 4wd lock and give it some gas!!!!! don't slow down, worst thing you can do and the number one reason why people get stuck in deep snow.