Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Had Enough Of Third Row?

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2007, 08:39 AM
Default Had Enough Of Third Row?

I've translated this page from a German site

3rd row removed.

Old 04-29-2007, 11:05 AM
Default RE: Had Enough Of Third Row?

I thought about removing it after seeing the non 3rd row version butthenafter really taking a good look at it and seeing there was so little room, I figured it would be a waste of time right now. What amI going to put in there a flashlight? I just cant see reason for converting yet. Well not until I have something I need to hide.

Old 04-29-2007, 01:12 PM

I think that guy wanted to save weight more than anything perhaps for better fuel economy. He claims to have dumped 30kg.

Old 04-29-2007, 01:26 PM

ORIGINAL: zontarh

I think that guy wanted to save weight more than anything perhaps for better fuel economy. He claims to have dumped 30kg.
That is the lamest excuse to do this for, if he dint want the 3rd row, why get an XLS? unlesshe could notlive without the paddle shifters and 18" wheels I dont see the pointl. I dont think its a significant reduction anyways, my bud thats in the same unit that I'm in had bought an XLS, and after he saw what I did with my space(gun storage) he wanted to do the same, unless this is what you want, I dont think the labor to benefit factor is rewarding enough, there just inst enough practical space there.

Old 04-29-2007, 01:42 PM

Could be that because on the Euro model you don't get Nav andFosgate woofer unless you buy top model. You can have nav as an extra on the lesser models but not fosgate woofer system, only the standard 6 speaker setup. Who knows!

Wait a minute I'm on to him, drugs stash!
Oh! and by the way, there are no paddle shifters here in Europe, they're all stick Deisel manual.

Old 04-29-2007, 01:53 PM

Ooohh, gotcha Zontarh, I was thinking of US models.

Old 04-30-2007, 02:01 AM

I think theres more room under the drivers seat than what is in that trunk spot.

Old 04-30-2007, 02:50 AM

It would really be neat if the jump seat could be reversed (facing to the rear). That way you could back up to a Valleyview overlook, open up the hatch, pop up the seat, pop open a Bud, and take in the views with you feet hanging over the tailgate...

Old 04-30-2007, 03:41 AM

ORIGINAL: solowalker

It would really be neat if the jump seat could be reversed (facing to the rear).

Looks like you just volunteered to post the next diy thread....

Old 05-13-2007, 05:56 AM

I bought the euro model EQUIPPE which is the basic model didnt need the extra seats, or leather seats. Then did say thou that it had 6 disk player they lied.

Quick Reply: Had Enough Of Third Row?