Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

How to unlock MMCS

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2010 | 03:37 AM

Hi themoloch,

I have the same problem of yours. I have the EU map and looking for a converter / replacement, preferably a MEA map.

Regards,
Weesam

Old 12-24-2010 | 03:10 AM

Hi Team, Hi wiseowl,

The Samsung 160GB worked fine until I unplugged the machine from my car. No temperature problem, nothing else. I turned back the MMCS on and i got the message: invalid disk...... So I had to roll back to my old small disk...
Why this didn't happen before? because I installed the new samsung without unplugging the car battery, I'm assuming.
Why I unplugged the MMCS now? because I traded my 2007 Pajero with a 2011 (though it is not 2011 yet, but this is what papers say) and got new options such as bluetooth iPOD, bluetooth phone and audio input jacks ....

2 things:
- When I installed the MMCS, I lost these new features.
- I still don't have the Gyro / Speed sensors working on my screen....

I am cracking back the old disk and ghosting it onto the 160GB Samsung as I am writing now. It takes a while...

Old 12-25-2010 | 04:26 AM

160GB Samsung is back online and working fine with the MMCS.... It looks like battery can't be unplugged again otherwise I'll have to redo all....

Old 01-17-2011 | 03:33 PM
Default mmcs hdd problems

hi all im sure you all have seen this a few times i have mmcs system from usa and wanting to use in uk after reading can see few people have idea and have done the goasting after unlocking drive i just ordered the dvd uk update but told this wont work now so will have to send it back is there any 1 out there who can gost a drive with uk and sell me this so i can just swap if this is not possible can any 1 reply with why not and any ideas welcome willing to pay for your time

terry

Old 01-25-2011 | 06:22 AM
Default driver error

Hello everyone!
I have read all your discussions, you did a great job congratulations!
When I run the procedure to unlock the hd I get this message:
"No drive found on primary master! Shutdown, attach drive and try again..."
I followed the instructions to the letter, and I tried this procedure on two PCs and a notebook, but the message is always the same!
You can help me, I have a loader BLD-NR-251EM.1.09 Application 00.51.04

thanks

Old 01-26-2011 | 02:55 AM

Originally Posted by gabritri
Hello everyone!
I have read all your discussions, you did a great job congratulations!
When I run the procedure to unlock the hd I get this message:
"No drive found on primary master! Shutdown, attach drive and try again..."
I followed the instructions to the letter, and I tried this procedure on two PCs and a notebook, but the message is always the same!
You can help me, I have a loader BLD-NR-251EM.1.09 Application 00.51.04

thanks
Is HDD recognised by BIOS? If not then no power on HDD or not correct connection, look out on pin 1 Toshiba HDD !!!

Last edited by WiValdiBB; 01-26-2011 at 03:35 AM.
Old 01-26-2011 | 04:56 AM
Default problem solved

I solved my problem. I turned on the PC without connecting my hd, once started before pick the option 3: "Boot linux with locking/unlocking utilities" i connected my hd (very carefully!). Linux has seen the disc and the release procedure went well!

Now I have another question, you know what needs to be changed in the file Loading.kwi to watch DVD in motion?
Otaku and Rcostin have never talked about it?

bye

Old 01-27-2011 | 02:48 AM

Originally Posted by gabritri
I solved my problem. I turned on the PC without connecting my hd, once started before pick the option 3: "Boot linux with locking/unlocking utilities" i connected my hd (very carefully!). Linux has seen the disc and the release procedure went well!

Now I have another question, you know what needs to be changed in the file Loading.kwi to watch DVD in motion?
Otaku and Rcostin have never talked about it?

bye
There is no cracked 50.xx 51.xx 52.xx version of loading.kwi
Yoo can probably load 40.11
I didn't found changes between 31.09 and 40.11 and I think there are not too big differnces between 40.11 and 51.04
Please upload yours loading to rapidshare

Old 01-27-2011 | 03:46 AM

Hello,
I tried to upload all the versions I've found the forum, including 40.11 but did not work!

My version is here (v51.04) : http://rapidshare.com/files/444776310/HDD3.rar
I compared the two files (v.40.11 and v.51.04) but they seem different, I think that in the code are called different libraries. For example, the 40.11 mon.dll refers to the file name instead of the 51.04 drf.dll. But I am not an expert!

i'm sorry for my english!

Old 02-09-2011 | 07:48 AM
Default Help

I need help, i have everything set but realy can't find that cable! Is there anyone wo can picture it so i would know what to look for, or just post the link where i can buy it online. I have USB socket, but somone said that for unlocking you must have direct conection betwen PC and HDD.

please help, sry for bad english and late post

Quick Reply: How to unlock MMCS