Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

How to unlock MMCS

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2012 | 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by polik71
Thanks Aalisant , I will not buy it then. Was it a particular SSD model (SLC , MLC) ? Have you tried to update the SSD firmware ?
Just got in today the used Toshiba 80GB GAC. Tonight some testing for SMART and sectors with HD-Tune then image copy and... voilą ;-) (I hope).
This model:
KINGSPEC 2.5" PATA IDE 32GB Solid State Drive SSD | eBay

it was a MLC.

No firmware update ... I will try!
bye

Old 02-15-2012 | 08:32 AM

Thanks WiValdiBB! Thanks to this post I managed to unlock the vision of the DVD in motion! I'm sorry for delay!

pag 26 message n°#258
Originally Posted by WiValdiBB
You have 51.04 application version.
You can download 50.11 DVD Free from link above,
THE ONLY WAY WHAT YOU CAN DO IS:
1. Unlock HDD
2. Manually replace loading.kwi file
3. Reload system ( Press together keys SET & NAVI 5 sec, Tap VERSION INDICATION, Press MENU key by 5 sec, Tap HDD Load from Load Menu) or just disconnect acu for a few mins

Copying from CD DOESN'T WORK because You have MMCS higher version then 50.11

Old 02-25-2012 | 01:28 AM

Hello to all old and new friends

It's been a long time since I last visited here.

From this forum I learned alot of things by then, such as:
Dvd while on motion
Video while on motion
"Audio/Video in"
" Aux in " to MMCS
etc etc.

Currently I am on my mobile phone and I can not read all pages to summarise everything I missed.

Please somebody summarise below questions.

When I was around here Otaku and Rcostin was making alot of effords and it was decided by then it was impossible to add different Navigation software to the existing MMCS such as IGO, TOMTOM etc

Has anything changed yet ? Can we add IGO , TOMTOM etc yet ?

Finally please somebody point me to the Latest European maps and where and how to get it?
Does anybody know also the part number if I was order it from Mitsubishi ?

Thanks

Last edited by Doublecheese; 02-25-2012 at 01:38 AM.
Old 02-25-2012 | 03:13 PM

Hi Doublecheese , welcome back!
Well , by now I don't know about any Igo or TomTom available for our MMCS. But maybe our Gurus will update us with new exciting features (I would like TomTom too).

Regards to the Maps , by now I am on the 2010 EU Map that you can find on some torrent file (MMCS M190).
Hope this helps you .

Good Sunday.
M.

Old 02-29-2012 | 05:22 AM

Hi Polik71

Can you give me the link to that torrent file, I am not very familiar with the torrents

Thanks

Old 03-01-2012 | 01:44 PM

Hi.
Try to put "mmcs m190" in the site that starts with "torrent?" and finish with "???????z" ;-)))

Then follow the flow... Hope this helps

Old 03-02-2012 | 02:49 AM

Hi There. I know this may have been answered before but i have been searching for a few weeks now through pages and pages and found nothing. I have a 2003 airtrek turbo (pre-outlander model) with a Japanese version MMCS in it. I really want to change the language to english if possible, or anyway of hacking it so i can input a new device to the touch screen option? It doesn't appear to have a hard drive, making it probably impossible to hack Other than the DVD player which seems to just control the navi side of things, even if i could get that going? Model: MR587802 - or DU-501

Thanks!
J

Old 03-12-2012 | 05:39 AM

Hi guys,

seems I have the same problem as discussed several pages ago. I have MMCS version E01 (European version). I have tried to update it to R03... and failed several times. Toshibe HDD dead... so I have been using another three HDDs for experiments: Seagete 40G, WD 120G and Samsung 80G. After some steps (I'll descrive it below) I have "Insert programm disc" message on MMCS screen.
What I have done... I have downloaded and R03 HDD image (as show on one of Russian sited describes the issue of updating MMCS software) and put it to HDD with Acronis. Than I have changed loanding files on HDD (loadind and all date files). It was a mistake, so I faled with updating MMCS and need to start from the scratch again. But first I need to pass the issue of a messege on MMCS screen "Insert programm disc".
As I seen Mivo med this issue and passed it somehow. Would you be so kind to advise what do I need to do? As I understood, I need E01 HDD image which I need to put on HDD... Right? Or I need to burn any other files to CD-R and put it in MMCS to upload?
Many thanks in advance for the advices guys!

Old 04-12-2012 | 03:07 AM
Default Anyone in the Swansea area that can help

Hi,
I am new on here and have recently purchased a 09 C Crosser. Have been reading on how to update the maps but its gone right over my head. My maps are 2006 and way out of date.
Can anyone help me.
thanks

Old 04-12-2012 | 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by C-Crosser
Hi,
I am new on here and have recently purchased a 09 C Crosser. Have been reading on how to update the maps but its gone right over my head. My maps are 2006 and way out of date.
Can anyone help me.
thanks
Hi
I have a peugeot 4007, which should be the same. Also, I had 2006 maps. Just followed the steps in first post and unlocked the HDD without problem. Then just replaces the map files and it works really great.

Most important thing...you can't cahnge the loading.kwi file, that you find here...the Mitsu files are different, they don't work on 4007 and C Crosser.

GL.

Quick Reply: How to unlock MMCS