Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

How to unlock MMCS

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2013 | 07:47 AM

I have tried and its saying the samething "Program can't be found, check dvd drive". Anymore ideas?

Old 12-19-2013 | 07:52 AM

Not at the moment. I will try to switch my N version to J to check all the issues.

Old 12-19-2013 | 09:03 AM

It would be really appreciated if you could and probly try a start up disk thats working and suggest in the mean time I will continue to sing to myself

Old 12-20-2013 | 03:41 AM
Smile

Originally Posted by Chucki Berry
It would be really appreciated if you could and probly try a start up disk thats working and suggest in the mean time I will continue to sing to myself
Hey, any chance you could send me a link with the parts I'd need to connect my hard drive to my computer? Also wondering what country are you from?

Old 12-20-2013 | 06:37 AM

He ignores Location part of forum user profile just like you do iJustinz

Old 12-20-2013 | 08:24 AM
Talking lol Vadimus

I am from JAMAICA....

It would be easier you got a laptop that uses IDE hard drive. In any case if your connecting it to a desktop's IDE bus you will need an adaptor to convert the laptop size hard drive to the desktop bigger IDE bus.
Amazon.com : 2.5" to 3.5" Laptop IDE Hard Disk HDD Adapter : Desktop Computer Internal Hard Drives : Computers & Accessories Amazon.com : 2.5" to 3.5" Laptop IDE Hard Disk HDD Adapter : Desktop Computer Internal Hard Drives : Computers & Accessories

Then after unlocking you will need a IDE(laptop size) to USB to do your backup and other file transfers:
Amazon.com: USB 2.0 to IDE/PATA 2.5" Hard Disk Drive HDD Aluminum External Case Enclosure 500GB Max Capacity: Computers & Accessories Amazon.com: USB 2.0 to IDE/PATA 2.5" Hard Disk Drive HDD Aluminum External Case Enclosure 500GB Max Capacity: Computers & Accessories

Old 12-21-2013 | 04:38 AM
Smile

Originally Posted by Chucki Berry
I am from JAMAICA....

It would be easier you got a laptop that uses IDE hard drive. In any case if your connecting it to a desktop's IDE bus you will need an adaptor to convert the laptop size hard drive to the desktop bigger IDE bus. Amazon.com : 2.5" to 3.5" Laptop IDE Hard Disk HDD Adapter : Desktop Computer Internal Hard Drives : Computers & Accessories

Then after unlocking you will need a IDE(laptop size) to USB to do your backup and other file transfers:
Amazon.com: USB 2.0 to IDE/PATA 2.5" Hard Disk Drive HDD Aluminum External Case Enclosure 500GB Max Capacity: Computers & Accessories
Thanks so much very helpful indeed. The second link to the "USB 2.0 to IDE/PATA 2.5 "Hard Disk Drive HDD Aluminum External Case Enclosure 500GB Max Capacity." This is just a case enclosure? $6.25? Do I place the HDD inside it to connect to the pc? I'm for New Zealand Btw

Old 12-22-2013 | 08:50 AM
Default yes

Originally Posted by iJustinz
Thanks so much very helpful indeed. The second link to the "USB 2.0 to IDE/PATA 2.5 "Hard Disk Drive HDD Aluminum External Case Enclosure 500GB Max Capacity." This is just a case enclosure? $6.25? Do I place the HDD inside it to connect to the pc? I'm for New Zealand Btw
Yes, use the enclosure once you have unlocked the HDD to connect to your computer then you will be able to see the drives.

NB. I would suggest you use a linux OS to access folders because if you use windows it will create $RECYCLE folders on your drives which can be seen in linux I don't know if those folders cause any harm but I am just extra carefull I always return and delete those on my linux if I made mods using windows.

Old 12-22-2013 | 08:51 AM
Default iJustinz

iJustinz what exactly are you trying to do with your system? is it a japanese model?

Old 12-22-2013 | 09:42 AM

No harm from those Recyler folders.

Quick Reply: How to unlock MMCS