Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Instrument Panel Display Symbols & Settings (2010 Outlander)

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2012, 09:52 PM
Default Instrument Panel Display Symbols & Settings (2010 Outlander)

I have a 2010 Outlander SE. I stumbled upon the instrument display settings () by accident tonight (with parking brake engaged and engine on, I had an additional menu option for "Settings" in my instrument display). When I entered that menu option, I saw that I could change the temp. display and some other options that I didn't understand. I scoured the net tonight to find out what each option means and was lucky to find the coffee cup alarm is a break reminder, but not much else. Can anyone tell me what the rest of the settings are?

Also, sometimes I see a little symbol that looks like it would be a download symbol. It's like a box with an arrow pointing down and it appears on the upper right-hand side of the instrument panel. I thought it may be a bluetooth indicator, as my iPhone does auto-connect to the car's BT, but it shows up even when I don't have my phone.

Any knowledge would be appreciated. I really spent hours searching the web tonight in vain. I could post screenshots also if that would be helpful.