Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Keepn Mits alive

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2007, 01:35 PM
Default Keepn Mits alive

I just talked my buddy into buying a mits. Its only a lancer but every car sold keeps mits alive in the US.
I'm such a sales man I talked him into the special edition 2006 lancer. Thats my good deed of the year for mits.

Old 03-17-2007, 02:15 PM
Default RE: Keepn Mits alive

Good job ant!

Old 03-17-2007, 03:45 PM

I'm verry confident on mitsu's resurrection, with the new lancer making its way to dealers and turning heads on the street it is clear that mitsu has finally struck gold. The outi is also a major contributor, now all that mitsu needs to do is upgrade the endevour, raider, and montero.

Old 03-17-2007, 07:46 PM

from what i have heard there is no chance of mitsu leaving the us they are bringing a turbo lancer ralliart to the line up and maybe a new truck and maybe even the colt in the near future.

Old 03-17-2007, 09:03 PM

If that turbo RA ever makes it here and is AWD, those wrx's better watch out!

Old 03-17-2007, 10:04 PM

Most likely I will be buying an Outlander in 2 or 3 months (I can wait longer, if necessary, to get a good price.) The Outlanderhas all the features I really need for a subcompact SUV. Consumer Reports appears to have rated the Outlander highly in the past, although I'm interested in only the 2007 (for the 3L V6), which is a redesign.

Went to a dealer last night to check out the Outlander. I was very pleased with what I saw. The only thing I didn't like was the spare tire mounted under the vehicle - didn't look like there was enough room to put a full size tire there. It was too late for a test drive.

The dealer had only 4 of the2007 Outlanders on his lot: 2 ES, one fully loaded LS, and one XLS. He also had 4 of the2006 Outlanders left, and he's running an add today (Saturday)trying to dump two of them.

What I want is a 2007 LS with AWD. I'm thinking I'll just wait for a dealer to advertise one at $3500 or $4K off MSRP and make a move on his "loss leader". I also have a truck to trade in, and I want to shop it around the various Mitsubishi dealers to see what they would give me for it.

Old 03-17-2007, 11:06 PM

ORIGINAL: OTO27

If that turbo RA ever makes it here and is AWD, those wrx's better watch out!
well i heard this from a guy who works at mitsu motors...it will be awesome to have a turbo awd lancer and an evo!

Old 03-18-2007, 02:20 AM

Glad to hear your buying an outie dave. You won't be disapointed with your choice. Take your time and pick out the color and options you want. Don't be rushed and wait for a good deal.

I might be missing something but isn't a turbo lancer an evo? Or do they plan on keeping the lancer exactly how it is and adding a turbo and keeping the evo the way it is?

Old 03-18-2007, 02:49 AM

the evo X is a whole new thing compared to the evo XI and the lancer ralliart turbo is going to be an awd turbo 4B11 motor i assume it will be seperate from the evo.

Old 03-18-2007, 02:55 AM

I was just saying that theres the lancer, then the lancer evolution. Just sounds realy weird saying a turbo lancer and it being different from a lancer evolution turbo.

Quick Reply: Keepn Mits alive