Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Keepn Mits alive

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 12:01 PM
Default RE: Keepn Mits alive

i respect you for having a worth while career and a house but what does this have to do with your original arguement? everytime you are proved wrong you change the subject instead of admitting to be wrong

1st it was the evo cost way to much more then the lancer
2nd it was the sti is soooo much better then the evo
3rd it is who has more money?

yes you are intitled to your opinion but damn....

PS why the hell would you post your phone number and adress on a public forum? i would edit that post if i were you...

Old 03-22-2007, 12:47 PM

No, and here we go again.
I have my feelings about the EVO, Me, i think its a retarded rental car turd. Yeah, its fast, yeah it handles and stops well, but I just dont like it. THATS MY OWN OPINION.
Yeah, the evo does cost more than the lancer, soooooo. what do you think my ****ing point was
Yeah, the STi is better than the EVO, IN MY OPINION
Yeah, I do have more. I didnt bring it up for any reason other than to make a point which was glarringly obvious to anyone, and everyone else. I think I would be damn well entitled to my own opinion, especially since it is based off of EXPERIENCE. No, I dont own a Ferrari, used to. F360, so what. Didnt drive it much, got rid of it. I have driven just about every model Lamborghini ever freakin made. Dont need to prove it, but I can. NoticeI didnt say I have driven them all, just alot of them. I dont like them.
I have driven a whole lot of EVO's... from the stock, to the highly modified. Just about every model since the III. so freakin what. That on one hand I would think would qualify me to make a serious judgment.
I have driven alot of STi's think that qualifies me to make alot of judgments.
Yeah, I knew I would **** off the natives for saying I dont like the EVO, but in reality, alot of people dont. ITS MY OWN OPINION. I didnt say the car sucked, never have, just said I dont like it, and posted numbers and facts to support my claim.
Didnt bash anyone. not emonz, not anyone else.
Dont care about being banned. it aint all that serious to me.
Yeah, I posted my address, and left it up long enough for you to respond. Dont care. Yeah, it wasnt the smartest move to make, but it did kinda say something there. Maybe something along the lines, of dont talk **** about how someone you dont even know has no ****ing clue what they are talking about. Cause in the end, you dont know **** about them. It could well be that they are some little kid living with mommy and daddy, or it could be that theyhave been in the game since before you could tell the diffrence between a mitsubishi, and a 88 olds, and might know a little more thanyou. I dont know **** about you, but I know this. Nobody in their right mind would talk alot of ****, and be all bad-assed about something as insignificant as a conversation about an opinion. Guess what, I value your opinion, I dont particularilly like you, but your opinion is important. It doesnt affect me, or mine, but yours is important.
I didnt come into this side of the forum and start talkin ****. All I said was that I had just got bashed, and wasnt going to comment on the new lancer. You came over here and started ****. I wasnt going to be chased around my some pimple faced kid who works at McDonalds. Yeah, i stood up for myself, drew my line in the sand. Notice though, your still standing over there talking ****.
yeah, you are kiddie...
sucks to be you.

Old 03-22-2007, 01:16 PM

Just out of curiousity, how old is everyone here?

Old 03-22-2007, 02:13 PM

lol.... yep, I'm done...

Old 03-22-2007, 05:13 PM

ORIGINAL: cerberus9

Just out of curiousity, how old is everyone here?
Based on soundcolor's posts, I'd guess 14.

Old 03-22-2007, 08:13 PM

Obviously soundcolor just wants to get attention by bashing the EVO..
dude this is definitely not the spirit of the forum members as far as I can tell... you may not like the EVO, there's nothing wrong with that, but the way you're expressing this is without any respect to the true Mitsu enthusiasts.
you're an idiot to compare the Outlander to an EVO, even tho I would also choose the new Outti regardless of the cost. You seem to forget the EVO is a rally car and designed for this purpose, that has practically won every PWRC stage in the world. It's not designed to be a luxury car in the first place.
So you say that you believe the Impreza STi is better, but you probably mean that you like it better. I didn't see many production STi's winning PWRC stages lately!
Now go and enjoy the outlander, and stop bashing the car that made Mitsubishi world famous...

Old 03-22-2007, 08:38 PM

Get out of my trend!

Old 03-22-2007, 11:26 PM

thread you mean^ and exactly lightforce! and LOL to you soundcolor you contridict yourself more then you know...after a post like that i dont even have to say anything....have a great night guys.