Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Lighting questions....

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2006, 06:57 PM
Default RE: Lighting questions....

actually i havent....i want both the headlight and foglight bulbs.....every autozone around here only had the fog bulbs in stock....so ima have to order them online probably or get the store to order the low beam bulbs for me.....i should have them and have them installed by next week

Old 08-13-2006, 07:31 PM

Try a Pep Boys, they usually have a larger selection- you guys have them in PA right? The Auto Zones around here are getting worse and worse every day, always out of stock on the items that thery do carry....which isn't as much as Pep Boys.

Old 08-13-2006, 10:52 PM

well i picked up the fog light bulbs (silverstar) from auto zone...installed them and let me just say they are awesome....way better than i was expecting from just a standard halogen bulb....

And i called the pep boys closest to my house and they do have the silverstars in the low beam size i need so ill be stopping by there after work tomorrow to pick those up...hope they look as good as the fogs....i was thinking they should look awesome shining through the projector bulb...

Old 08-14-2006, 04:09 PM

well went to pep boys and got the low beam headlight silverstars installed them and they look awesome..still daytime though cant wait till its gets dark to see the difference between the stock bulbs...

Old 08-14-2006, 06:31 PM

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]
before and after of course

Old 08-14-2006, 07:39 PM

haha i know i know...

but try telling my computer that...i took pics with the digatal camera and loaded them onto the computer but whenever i try to load them on this site a error message comes up...either my computer is really stupid(proly the reason) or the pics some how just are to big or something....ive been trying to figure this out since i became a member

Old 08-14-2006, 09:16 PM

try using a hosting site like photobucket.com

Old 08-14-2006, 11:50 PM

trying photobucket now if all works well i will have a thread with some pics.....

Old 08-15-2006, 01:02 AM

you can also shrink the photos using MS Paint or something like that, that's what I used.

Old 08-17-2006, 01:18 AM

guys,

what's the deal with these lights you're discussing? are they those blinding blue-tints? i like the running lights i have and they seem pretty good; but as my mother no longer lives in the backwoods of northeast pa where there few if any streetlights, i don't know really how good, or bad, they are....

Quick Reply: Lighting questions....