Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Mitsubishi ASX/Outlander Sport - AS&G light flashing + parking sonar not working

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2020, 12:02 PM
Default Mitsubishi ASX/Outlander Sport - AS&G light flashing + parking sonar not working

My girlfriend owns a 2011 Mitsubishi ASX (Outlander Sport in USA, RVR in Australia) which has auto stop & go. It's worked fine until recently when the AS&G light on the dash is just constantly flashing on and off every second. I can't find any info for this car online anywhere so I'm really struggling with ideas on how to fix it - anyone got any ideas?

The parking sonar (reversing beepers) has also stopped working recently as well (about a month or two prior), the sonar switch is located next to the AS&G switch - so I'm not sure if the two issues are related? I have pulled the switches out and they are all plugged in correctly & clean - could they share a common ground which is corroded?