Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

MMCS Questions

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2010, 06:42 PM
Default MMCS Questions

Hi All

I need some help problem solving an issue I have - i am in australia BTW

I recently purchased (but have not yet recieved) a MMCS from a member on e-bay - i blindly purchased this unit thinking one fits all, apparantly not the case

I am told my Mitsubishi that there are 2 types of MMCS, one as a factory fit item, and one as a dealer fit option, the wiring apparantly is totally different, and there is no way of getting a factory fitted MMCS to fit in a vehicle that was not designed for a factory fitted MMCS

How do i tell the difference? - no-one seems to be able to tell me

Can anybody give me any hints on how i can tell if this MMCS is Rockford Fosgate Premium Audio Compatible?

i have seen a picture of the back of am MMCS in this thread:

http://www.mitsubishiforum.com/forum...ad.php?t=17468

and for reference, i have included a picture of the back of mine

can anyone help solve this?

Just to note - this MMCS came from a Pajero, and i am wanting to put it in my ZG Outlander

Attached Thumbnails MMCS Questions-sp_a0401.jpg   MMCS Questions-sp_a0398.jpg  

Last edited by Ricbec; 05-03-2010 at 10:45 PM.
Old 05-08-2010, 11:28 PM

bump!....help please!

Old 05-16-2010, 02:29 AM

Originally Posted by Ricbec
bump!....help please!
Unfortunatly You have aussis MMCS version. No knowledge about. I have two MMCS units but european version. Can't help. Sorry

Old 06-20-2010, 05:14 PM
Default REf Rockford Fosgate compatable

hi, the headunits if they are consistent with European models supports standard and premium audio.THe unit automatically detects the amps presence and switches to 6 speaker more.BUT the downside is if you dont have premium audio and you want to upgrade then it possible a full harness could be required.Look under the drivers seat on a RHD vehicle and if there 2 unused block connecters then you have the right harness otherwise its a new harness which involves everything stripping back including dash board.I upgrade my Outlander first to MMCS then to Premium audio and then the Leather Heated electric seats and it was a big job but premuim audio is unbelievely better than normal and the clarity is great not to mention the punch subwoofer which you can alter the punch level.Any tips please ask.

Old 07-19-2010, 05:03 AM

Hello Ricbek,

Why the touch screen is out of the MMCS body ?
Because of my Outi the touche screen is broken if you dont find solution to your problem please inform me if you sell the touch sreen.

Alexander.
alkaradi@otenet.gr