Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2007, 10:19 PM
Default NEWBIE

HI EVERYONE IM NEW TO THE SITE I HAVE A 07 OUTLANDER XLS PEARL WHITE W/ NAV I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE WOULD BE INTERESTED IN BUYING A 6 DISC CHJANGER FOR THE DASH I HAVE A NEW ONE ABOUT A WEEK OLD WAS IN THE CAR WHEN PURCHASE TOOK OUT TO PUT NAV UNIT IN ITS A 400 OPION LOOKING TO GET ABOUT 2 FOR IT

Old 03-03-2007, 10:45 PM
Default RE: NEWBIE

welcome aboard... congrats on your new truck...please turn off your caps lock so you arent yelling at everyone. and re-post in the for sale section.

Old 03-03-2007, 10:53 PM
Banned

Welcome. Wow there is a huge influx of Outie owners.

PS: CAPS IS A BIG NO NO HERE!

Old 03-03-2007, 11:20 PM

Yeah, the new 07 owners are swarming the forum :-) good to see that the 07 is selling good, or is that just a feeling?
I'm not sure if the 07 will become a big hit over here in Belgium, since the diesel engine (from VW) for us in gasoline-expensive Europe is said to be quite noisy.

Old 03-03-2007, 11:36 PM

ya know, with as many people that are coming here that just bought one, its odd that I have yet to see another one out driving anywhere... weird huh?

Old 03-03-2007, 11:50 PM

I just can't wait to see what the aftermarket is gona bring for the new 07's. Maybe this generation of outie's are gona get the much needed attention, since it seems like its selling well the aftermarket should pick up soon. how does a dealer warranted turbo sound to anyone??? may be under 4k ...wow I would so be in on that! lightweight truck+AWD+bigger/wider tires+300HP = kick ***.

Old 03-04-2007, 04:07 AM

ORIGINAL: OTO27
how does a dealer warranted turbo sound to anyone??? may be under 4k ...wow I would so be in on that! lightweight truck+AWD+bigger/wider tires+300HP = kick ***.
I think 3rd party turbo attachments will instantly void your 10yr powertrain warranty, unless it's a genuine mitsubishi part your getting, installed by a mitsu dealer. In the Evolander they fitted it with turbo, but I think we don't get to see a commercial turbo 07 Outlander from Mitsu until the Ralliart version arrives, if ever.

Old 03-04-2007, 09:36 AM

there is a turbo version running around in some damn country, just not the good ol us of a

Old 03-04-2007, 10:35 AM

ORIGINAL: soundcolor

ya know, with as many people that are coming here that just bought one, its odd that I have yet to see another one out driving anywhere... weird huh?
Yeah, I'm still enjoying the attention of being the only 07 Outlander in my area so far. From where I bought my SUV, there are about 7 or 8 different trims on the lot, and now they're all sold out. But I haven't seen another one on the road since I bought mine back in late Nov. Mitsubishi is reporting that it's selling well, and this Jan, figures are way up. But you know, Mitsu was never as big as Honda or Toyota, so I never really expected the streets flooded with Outlanders soon. Everything I get out of my Outlander I still look at it from afar and admire the beauty and the stance of my SUV. I still feel the excitement and thrill of driving it everyday, just like when I first bought it.

Old 03-06-2007, 04:17 PM
JMC

Where was everybody when we were killing it with the first gen???

Quick Reply: NEWBIE