Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

No volume til 20

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2020 | 09:41 PM
|
Default No volume til 20

Recently I've been noticing that my stereo volume is not as loud as it used to be. I used to couldn't really cut it up past 25 because it was really loud. But now to make it loud I almost have to turn it all the way to 45 which is all the way up. It seems like the radio is normal but everything else has the volume problem. My speakers still sound really clear. I do not have the Rockford Fosgate just the basic speakers. I recently put it into service mode but I don't think I changed any settings before turning it back off. does anyone know what could be the cause of the volume loss?

Old 02-02-2021 | 12:35 PM

Hello ! I have similar issue after retrofitting aux jax to my 2008 outie ( with RF sound system and hdd navi ) but only to my aux source. It is lower volume then usual and more on the right side. When y play from different source ( Radio / CD / HDD ) the sound is really good. I noticed that when i use the telephone via car bluetooth ( the default factory one ) the sound is similar, lower in volume, quality and more on the right side. I am replaying to your post because i thing the issue is similar with yours. Hope we all get a fix. The community here is really nice !

All the best !

Old 02-02-2021 | 09:52 PM
|

Originally Posted by x_paun_x
Hello ! I have similar issue after retrofitting aux jax to my 2008 outie ( with RF sound system and hdd navi ) but only to my aux source. It is lower volume then usual and more on the right side. When y play from different source ( Radio / CD / HDD ) the sound is really good. I noticed that when i use the telephone via car bluetooth ( the default factory one ) the sound is similar, lower in volume, quality and more on the right side. I am replaying to your post because i thing the issue is similar with yours. Hope we all get a fix. The community here is really nice !

All the best !
I still haven't figured it out yet. I changed the bluetooth codecs on my Android phone and that didn't help. Does it most of the time not all the time...even with a brand new phone.

Old 02-10-2021 | 08:46 PM
|

Still no solution. I have noticed that if it is loud for a moment that the volume will decrease to the normal low level in a few seconds. It did work normal the other day but what I did was turn the volume **** up and down really fast 3 or 4 times. Not sure why that worked once. Wondering if there may be an issue with the speed adjusted volume setting even though I have mine turned ofg.