Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

off the line performance

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2006, 01:33 PM
Default RE: off the line performance

I'll have to research, thanks. Good starting point.

Old 01-28-2006, 01:40 PM

i, sh*t you not...am' spankin thundras, colorado's, all that bling-bling caddy s.u.v.'s...trucks and the most hated of all: honda's!!! yep' thats right....just like the other day, this integra is creepin on me, hell he cant catch up, he's havin a hard time. but the sucker use the juice, and down i, go...lolz. my outtie is registering on the freeway and streets of san diego...lol

Old 01-30-2006, 12:16 AM

I'm waiting to see a fast Outlander, cause mine isn't happening too soon....[:@]
Baby steps for me

Old 01-30-2006, 06:53 PM

[
also try racing filter ( intake system) one w/ stainless body filter, this will boost up 10 % extras...but uhh just beware, this filter is for track use only.( and who cares?? had mine for a yr. now) besides, my smog check is o.k. till 07...]
where is the racing intake setup? Hell with emissions until they're due. I'll keep the stock to throw back on there when the time comes. How does it manage 16HP though?????

Old 02-06-2006, 04:51 PM
JMC

yeah man.........a few key mods and you'll be set! Oh...and a lot of stickers!

Old 02-06-2006, 06:25 PM

Can't forget the stickers, each one adds 5 HP until you get to three, then they add 10 HP each.[sm=youreright.gif]

Old 02-08-2006, 12:07 AM

ORIGINAL: dirtwagon

[
also try racing filter ( intake system) one w/ stainless body filter, this will boost up 10 % extras...but uhh just beware, this filter is for track use only.( and who cares?? had mine for a yr. now) besides, my smog check is o.k. till 07...]
where is the racing intake setup? Hell with emissions until they're due. I'll keep the stock to throw back on there when the time comes. How does it manage 16HP though?????
its a racing filter, it aint like cone filter w/ colorfull set ups....its a plain gray color filter, made of stainless steel mesh. guarantee to drown your chamber w/ air. (check on product: blitz sus filter) intake set ups----> get rid of your box chamber (air / filter system) and replace them w/ pipe and cone filter. (open air element is equal to no restrictions)

Old 02-08-2006, 02:46 PM
JMC

The racing filter will be the best bet....you should try both just so you feel the difference!

Old 02-10-2006, 05:18 PM

hmmm, any way to ditch my AWD short of removing the drive axles? I'm sure there would be a noticeable improvement too. Wait, maybe I'm on to something...ditch the axles.....

Old 02-10-2006, 05:19 PM

...with the ability to reinstall at a later point. I didn't realize the AWD would kill my fuel economy and power so much. Damn it. Live and learn

Quick Reply: off the line performance