Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Ordered My Outi

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2007, 02:34 PM
Default Ordered My Outi

After months of research, I finally took the plunge today and ordered my Outi. I originally wanted the grey but after seeing the two together, it had to be the silver. In the flesh the chrome bits really looked good on the silver compared, seriously i thought you wouldn't be able to notice. I've ordered the UK base model and externally i've brought it up to Warrior spec but without the front tumour, I'vealso added all the accessories I wanted from the Euro brochures including the wider 19" wheels below (decided not to go aftermarket to keep the warranty clean not to mention storing the original wheels). Dealer saved me some money by suggestingIfitsome of the bits myself like the side door garnish and side moulding. Oh by the way I've ordered the rear skid plate too so I guess I'll bethe test rat to see how it looks.The only potential problem i see is the roof rails as they are not an accessory but i guess we'll see. All I can do now is wait for a few weeks for delivery. PS. the mesh grill is stainless steel and looks awsome on silver, I was supprised, thoughtlack ofcontrast would spoil it but I was wrong.

scanned this image from a magazine at the dealers so poor quality

Name:  19inch6spoke.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  125.6 KB

Old 04-07-2007, 03:03 PM
Default RE: Ordered My Outi

Im very dissapointed in your. I thought you had an outi this whole time. Nice choices though. I only hope you get the wheel on the proper side.

Old 04-07-2007, 03:39 PM

Are you serious? you really didn't know I didn't have it yet from all my posts? Even when I kept asking you for more photos. I'm sure when I first started posting it wasn't even available yet in the UK (Mar 1strelease date). Sorry if you felt misled, but 95% of all my posts are library pics or picture related cause that's all I could ever contribute. Here's to the future then...

Old 04-07-2007, 04:22 PM

Man you got me all paranoid thinking everyone must of thought I already had it. I just went back through all my posts and to be honest there isn't really anything to suggest i didn't have it yet really butI finally found this post https://mitsubishiforum.com/m_120871..._3/key_/tm.htm

Old 04-07-2007, 04:25 PM

No need to get paranoid - I assumed you had one too but good on you for finally ordering one!

Old 04-07-2007, 08:26 PM

Congrats zontarh!
Don't forget to post pics of the 19" and all the accessories when you get the Outlander.

Old 04-07-2007, 10:22 PM
JMC

that's 103 posts pre-owner

Old 04-07-2007, 11:44 PM

I just figured with the amount of post you that you had that you owned one already. It does make sense now after asking for the pictures of mine.

Old 04-08-2007, 12:26 AM

I dont know about the rest of you guys,
but I feel like I have been raped...

Old 04-08-2007, 02:24 AM

You were. I bet you werent offered 19s I know I was told 18 was the biggest. I also love the side moldings.

Quick Reply: Ordered My Outi