Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

outlander Luxury versus security packages

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2004, 04:30 PM
Default outlander Luxury versus security packages

Hi Everyone!! I'm just about to sign for my new 2004 Outlander in Silver. I need some advise from all of you veterans. I can either get the Security Package with ABS, heated seats, and side airbags. Or the Luxury Pkg that adds leather seats, auto dim mirror w/compass, and heated outside mirrors. I was leaning toward the Luxury Pkg, the difference is about $800. I've never had leather seats, does anyone out there have the leather, and do you like it?? I heard it's cold in the winter & hot in the summer?? Help!!

Old 08-31-2004, 04:08 PM
JMC
Default RE: outlander Luxury versus security packages

LIZ1-
I went for both so I guess I can be of some help........
The Leather seats are kinda hot in the summer and cold in the winter...but having them heated is really cool. They are also more comfortable to sit in on long drives.....IMO.
I'd say go for both packages if you have the loot....I'm glad I did.
The auto dim mirror is the shizz.....you'll never have to worry about being in front of some jackass with crazy lights.....the mirror will take care of everything for you. On the other hand...I have H.I.D. lights on my Outlander so I guess I'm one of those Jackasses.
Hope this helped.