Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Outlander Picture Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2012, 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by xOutlanderFiendx
to each their own man, no need to hate.

triumphbeatz, keep us updated on the rest of your mods!

and those leds in the back do look sick.
I am note hate anyone, just said my opinion, you don't need to agree with me.

I also own a black outlander ( not the RVR) and debage all the letters, now I am considering to paint them Matt black and installed them back.

I love the black wheels that you have made, which color code did you use?

is it the X42 as the body color?

Old 05-05-2012, 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by triumphbeatz
OK so here is mod #'s 3 and 7, I decided not to do mod 4, just not comfortable messing around with the calipers. The wheels took me some time to do, I just did them today and the scuff plates I installed a couple of days ago. Oh and I also installed led reverse lights and led license lights

it looks like you maybe plasti dipped your rims.. is that right?.. looks sick, something i've been putting off but will deff do this summer..

Old 05-05-2012, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by firebirdrc
I am note hate anyone, just said my opinion, you don't need to agree with me.

I also own a black outlander ( not the RVR) and debage all the letters, now I am considering to paint them Matt black and installed them back.

I love the black wheels that you have made, which color code did you use?

is it the X42 as the body color?
Cool you are entitled to your opinion, no problems on this side, Thanks I used dupicolor universal black on the wheels along with a couple layers of clear coat

Last edited by triumphbeatz; 05-05-2012 at 02:17 PM.
Old 05-05-2012, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by xOutlanderFiendx
it looks like you maybe plasti dipped your rims.. is that right?.. looks sick, something i've been putting off but will deff do this summer..
Thanks, I used dupicolor universal black although I did research plastidip and was considering it but wasn't feeling comfortable about it and plus my local auto store didn't know anything about it lol, but I say most def do it, I am very pleased with the over all look

Last edited by triumphbeatz; 05-05-2012 at 02:16 PM.
Old 05-07-2012, 07:27 AM
Default Black on Black Outlander Sport

I blacked out the front to complete the black on black look

Attached Thumbnails Outlander Picture Thread!-photo-3.jpg   Outlander Picture Thread!-photo-1.jpg   Outlander Picture Thread!-photo-2.jpg  
Old 05-08-2012, 02:58 AM

Blacked out looks great, but unfortunatly I agree with the previous stated about the "OUTLANDER" on the back. I think it looks terrible... I debadged my back end as well with dental floss and a heat gun, I only left the Mitsu diamonds. Got a link to the LED reverse/plate lights? Those are on my list.

Old 05-08-2012, 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by Burtonrider10022
Blacked out looks great, but unfortunatly I agree with the previous stated about the "OUTLANDER" on the back. I think it looks terrible... I debadged my back end as well with dental floss and a heat gun, I only left the Mitsu diamonds. Got a link to the LED reverse/plate lights? Those are on my list.
No offense taken, I like it thats all that matters at the end of the day, Thanks for the feedback though. These are the lesds I installed #1eBay and #2eBay , which look pretty good at night

Old 05-09-2012, 03:10 AM

My Plans for my Bulldog Black Outlander:

1. Black out the front grill + the place that number attached, but to use Black Matt film - in order to make it reversible.

2. Also black out the front "MITSUBISHI" Emblem with Black Matt Spray

2. My rear already debadged, but I plan to paint the "Mitubishi" + "Outlander" with Black Matt spary and put them again.

3. remove the rear chrome bezel and the rear small MITSUBISHI Emblem, and put the black Matt bigger MITSUBISHI Emblem like the old outlanders.

4. I didn't decide yet what to do with the my windows Nickels and the door steps Nickels.

Old 05-09-2012, 08:01 AM

had anyone removed the tri-diamond badge from the rear?
are there any locating pins on it? i want to debadge mine but i'm afraid if there are any holes on that spot.

Old 05-09-2012, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by triumphbeatz
I blacked out the front to complete the black on black look
Awesome

Quick Reply: Outlander Picture Thread!