Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Plastic Marked "LH"

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2020, 04:01 PM
Default Plastic Marked "LH"

I was under my 2010 Outlander working when I noticed own top of the splash guard which is directly under the engine there was a piece of plastic that was broke and just laying there. I do not know what it is and cannot see any place where it would go. It is hard black plastic looks like a cover of some sort and it has "LH" on it which I'm assuming is for left side. Anyone possibly know what this is?

Last edited by Sodisco420; 03-09-2020 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Add attachment
Old 04-08-2020, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by Sodisco420
I was under my 2010 Outlander working when I noticed own top of the splash guard which is directly under the engine there was a piece of plastic that was broke and just laying there. I do not know what it is and cannot see any place where it would go. It is hard black plastic looks like a cover of some sort and it has "LH" on it which I'm assuming is for left side. Anyone possibly know what this is?

I have looked all over my engine but still cannot find what this piece of plastic is

Old 05-27-2020, 02:22 PM
Default Grille

I have looked all over my engine but still cannot find what this piece of plastic is
After some searching I noticed my grill was slightly pushed in and behind it there is a bracket that connects to it. That is the piece marked LH. But, I cannot find a diagram anywhere to find this part number or description. I have searched the service manual, Amazon, Ebay and online but have found no results. Anyone else have any other places to look? I did see a diagram for another grille part on Ebay and this part was labeled #19 but was unelectable because it wasnt part for sale. Any ideas?

Old 05-30-2020, 05:39 AM

We bought my 07 in 09 and it was a rental. Shortly afterward, I found a piece like this broken off and hanging out. Never found out where it came from.

Old 05-30-2020, 06:19 AM

After some searching I noticed my grill was slightly pushed in and behind it there is a bracket that connects to it. That is the piece marked LH. But, I cannot find a diagram anywhere to find this part number or description. I have searched the service manual, Amazon, Ebay and online but have found no results. Anyone else have any other places to look? I did see a diagram for another grille part on Ebay and this part was labeled #19 but was unelectable because it wasnt part for sale. Any ideas?
Originally Posted by ccernst
We bought my 07 in 09 and it was a rental. Shortly afterward, I found a piece like this broken off and hanging out. Never found out where it came from.
I figure out it is one of 2 pieces that connect to back of grill. Now I am just trying to figure out where to buy new one. I can't find the part anywhere.

Old 06-01-2020, 10:26 PM

I replaced my radiator about 2 years ago...you have to remove the grille...I didn't see anything broken.

look for "oem mitsubishi parts" on google. lots of dealerships will have online discount stores that also provide exploded diagrams of parts.

Old 07-01-2020, 12:20 PM

Thought was for the back of grill but it is not. It is behind the grille.
part #6400C453
Upper Bumper Support Bracket