Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Rear LED lights tuning by Alterna Light Studio

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 02:52 AM
Default Rear LED lights tuning by Alterna Light Studio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NoBU...layer_embedded

Wondering how did they do that.

Old 04-06-2010, 12:22 PM

someone speak russian? Id like those.....

Old 04-06-2010, 02:24 PM

Russian will not help you, you need to bring your Outlander to Russia if you want to get that done

They are in LED conversion business. Cost is starting 3000 rubles, approximately $100.
http://alterna-light.ru/?page_id=6

Last edited by klas; 04-06-2010 at 02:28 PM.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:21 PM

100$? Group Buy everyone!

Old 04-06-2010, 09:26 PM

The inside light part can be done easily if you are able to use a soldering iron and are comfortable with splicing/running a couple of wires through the tailgate trim. The outside part, on the other hand, might be quite difficult if you have to modify the OEM light PCB I would think. Might be easily to just create a totally new circuit board for it and do it from scratch.
I would think the $100 is if you send your light assembly away. I doubt you want to do that and wait weeks, if not months, to get it back

Old 04-06-2010, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by ivanz
The inside light part can be done easily if you are able to use a soldering iron and are comfortable with splicing/running a couple of wires through the tailgate trim. The outside part, on the other hand, might be quite difficult if you have to modify the OEM light PCB I would think. Might be easily to just create a totally new circuit board for it and do it from scratch.
I would think the $100 is if you send your light assembly away. I doubt you want to do that and wait weeks, if not months, to get it back
yeah, I know..

100$, I was refering to get a new set of tails lights! LOL

Old 04-07-2010, 05:10 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ivanz
I emailed Alterna Light Studio last night using a English to Russian translating program. I inquired about purchasing the the aftermarket pcb board they are using. Im fairly confident that I could copy the pcb board and make my own to sell to other members. I am not willing to send my parts to Russia. lmao

Old 04-07-2010, 07:58 PM

I am sure someone there speaks English or they could use google translator just as easily. Also, the starting price is $100, but I never mentioned that it applies to Outlander, it's just their starting rate.

Old 04-10-2010, 06:50 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by klas
I am sure someone there speaks English or they could use google translator just as easily. Also, the starting price is $100, but I never mentioned that it applies to Outlander, it's just their starting rate.
Well I don't expect anyone there to speak English so I emailed them 3 days ago using a translator. Don't know what their price for Outlander hatch tail light kit. I know they install and convert them. So far I haven't received a email from them. They probably don't want the business.

Old 04-25-2010, 03:47 PM

That looks so sweet!

Quick Reply: Rear LED lights tuning by Alterna Light Studio