Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Rockford Fosgate AMP Outlander 2007

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2008, 10:53 AM
Default RE: Rockford Fosgate AMP Outlander 2007

Ok, its called a Speaker Level Input.

And I think the PUCH feature is the 2 unknowns.. In other words Gain of Punch output to the 10" speaker.

Here is a link from Crutchfield

http://www.crutchfield.com/App/Produ...r_Level_Inputs
It was selected for present with RF amp.

Old

Old 01-05-2008, 05:12 AM
Kju

Tnx for the replies guys. Unfortunately, I already ordered the MMCS head unit, so I checked the topic too late. At first I thought about a new amp, but then I wondered if I would still be able to use the subwoofer. I then just decided that instead of messing up a fine system I should better order the MMCS headunit instead. I was just really looking forward to integrated I-Pod control on the Pioneer and the better multimedia capabilities.
The only thing that bothers me though is that I'm paying the same price in euros as you guys are paying in us dollars. The nav install kit costs 320 euro and the headunit will cost me 2295 euro including one hour of labour. It shouldn't be a surprise because this happens with almost everything (like my xbox360 cost me 399 euro then while the price in the us was also 399) plus the europeans are always last in line (had to wait a lot longer for a PS3). Then there are local differences like the luxury taxes on cars in the Netherlands: 40% from factoryprice+factory options+VAT! (My Outlander Instyle (XLS) totals up to 47.000 euro including MMCS and Ralliart power pack (I drive a diesel). Luckily the MMCS is sold aftermarket here, so the luxury tax doesn't apply. The dealer removes the factory mp3 headunit/cd changer and installs the MMCS before delivery to the first owner. (My brothers Honda factory installed nav was 4600)

Old 01-05-2008, 06:35 AM

When I installed the nav unit in place of my 6cd RF unit head, it worked with out any programming fine. I cant recall, but if I turned off the nav unit before the reprogram it would shut off all, now after the dealer programmed it mutes audio and goes to info screen.

I had the RF Amp and all before I installed the Nav head.

My total cost was about 1800 which included the kita nd shiping.

The instructions are really simple to follow and took like less than 1 hour

Old

Old 01-05-2008, 11:12 AM

Oldpapa, you were right.
Fosgate amp installed in Outie is simply box that amplifies input signals.

I'm so sorry for my wrong thinks about CAN link.

Old 01-05-2008, 04:09 PM

NP bud.. Glad ta help

Old

Old 01-05-2008, 09:23 PM

So,you would like to be paid in Euros,but buy stuff with $?
Positive thinking![:'(]

Old 01-06-2008, 04:47 AM
Kju

I buy my u.s. shares in u.s. dollars and my asian shares in asian currency so why not?

Old 01-07-2008, 09:14 AM

Kju,
I own the same car as you (also Dutch). From the beginning (March 2007) the FM radio has very bad reception. According to my dealer this is a known problem, but there is still no solution from Mitsubishi. I find this very annoying. I want them to replace it, but they say that a problem because its built into the car (under the front chair?).How is your radio?
Gr. Peet

Old 01-07-2008, 09:39 AM

Sorry I'm not Kju

In Russia about 50% owners have such problem with FM reception. Our dealer knows that and helppless give us promises that informed the manufacturer.

One russian guy lives in Germany said - german dealer started in september'07 exchange headunits with bad FM reception by warranty. His friend went to dealer to exchange. First changed unit has equal BAD RECEPTION. Second was normal. Very strange.

My receiver works fine but occassionally I can see "WAIT" and hear silence on RDS FM-stations.

Old 01-07-2008, 09:49 AM
Kju

I actually park my car in the garage beneath my house (so there are still three concrete floors upstairs) at the end of a 100 m underground hallway (also concrete) and still have a fine reception. I only have interference with 538 when I'm near a randstadrail line (stereo flickers on and off), because of the powercables. No effect on other stations though.

Quick Reply: Rockford Fosgate AMP Outlander 2007