Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

sad news [sm=boohoo.gif]

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2006, 09:38 PM
Default sad news [sm=boohoo.gif]

Well guys, I regret to inform you that I will no longer be in the Outlander world. Thats right, i have given up my baby for something that suits me better and I could make more money with. My mom wanted a car that would be economical and a lesser payment and i wanted a truck that could support my catering business with and still bring some help in the same vehicle. So we mutually decided that we should swap vehicles because it would make sense for the both of us. In the end I got a 2005 Dodge ram 1500 and my mom got an 2003 Outlander. But dont worry, i will still be lurking around the boards but just not posting as much. If you have any questions that concern the outlander just pm me and i will for sure response in a timely manner. And if anybody needs the wiring harness adapter and the installation kit I have both for 20 bux. On a good note the truck that i bought has a hefty aftermarket and will only be a matter of time before i personalize it and have it my own way. As of now all my stereo equipment has been switched to the truck and got it bumping pretty good. So dont take this as a last goodbye but rather a I will be back in a little while. Well guys take it easy and remember my door is always open for fellow outlander enthusiast.

The one and only OUTLANCER

Old 03-20-2006, 10:30 PM
Default RE: sad news [sm=boohoo.gif]

man that sux. you were like our leader to new stuff.

anyway, good luck with the business.

Old 03-20-2006, 10:39 PM

Too bad man, tell Mom to keep it clean for ya. Take care of the business. Enjoy the V8!

Old 03-20-2006, 11:13 PM
Super Moderator

Just remember there IS the sister site dodgeforum.com that you can now join

Old 03-22-2006, 05:50 PM
JMC

Wow....keep in touch bro! Have fun with the new ride...and don't let yr Mom put any stickers on the ride....

Old 04-02-2006, 07:36 PM

One note on that Ram... My dad has one, And after a couple of years, the dashes crack. But not like the old days, where there was foam under the dash, and you could cover it with a dash pad. Well, now, they're just hard vinyl covers,and after a couple of years, they crack, and whe nthey do, big pieces fall into the vent area. Just the vibration and heat/cold get to it. Check the Dodge message boards. Dealer wants almost 1k for a new one. I'd say get a cover for it right away, might buy you some time. Otherwise , good truck.

Old 04-02-2006, 08:07 PM

Was the dash protected with Armor All or Meguiar's regularly? I don't think he'd just let it set around like some of our fathers would...like mine. The only time he cleaned his truck was when....um, well......uh, when I did it for him. My 79 Camaro had a flawless original dash wheresas most others crack and look like crapola. Maintenance will save you in the end. I have been lacking on my Outlander a bit due to many othe obligations, but usually washed and waxed weekly, rubber and plactic protected at same intervals.
Oh, and the resale value....lol, as good as Mitsubishi.

Old 04-03-2006, 12:32 PM
JMC

Wow...that would make me nuts if the dash started to crack like that.

Old 04-04-2006, 01:23 PM

same here guys!!! i, traded her for EJ25 scooby. but i, still have my 97 eclipse....so dont worry, i'll be around still!!