Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

safety recall electrical system:under dash

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 10:54 AM
Default safety recall electrical system:under dash

ho, guys, imma have to tell of my bad experience with mitsubishi outlander so far
there's a safety recall that i found in NHTSA.COM tha water could enter the cabin and cause corrosion in the wire harness and god knows wha else, you know, i mean, water like a flood underneath the seat? common! that's exacly what happen with my outlander 2003 and then mitsubishi came with some bull**** that my car was made 4 days after the day of the recall and the won't do nothing, can you believe that? somehow i found out about this website and i just want to share some experiences and let me tell you i won't recommend this manufacturer ever,ever in my
life[sm=smiley21.gif]

Old 01-11-2008, 11:30 AM
Banned
Default RE: safety recall electrical system:under dash

Uuuh.... thanks?

Old 01-11-2008, 12:11 PM

You came to a mitsubishi forum to say... don't buy mitsubishi's? Try another dealer, some are better than others, and sorry to hear about your situation.

Old 01-11-2008, 01:07 PM

ORIGINAL: antifeka

ho, guys, imma have to tell of my bad experience with mitsubishi outlander so far
there's a safety recall that i found in NHTSA.COM tha water could enter the cabin and cause corrosion in the wire harness and god knows wha else, you know, i mean, water like a flood underneath the seat? common! that's exacly what happen with my outlander 2003 and then mitsubishi came with some bull**** that my car was made 4 days after the day of the recall and the won't do nothing, can you believe that? somehow i found out about this website and i just want to share some experiences and let me tell you i won't recommend this manufacturer ever,ever in my
life[sm=smiley21.gif]
I don't think the 2nd gen outlander has that problem. So far my experience with Mitsubishi has been the total opposite. They've responded quickly to issues of the first year US 2nd gen outlanders. [sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 01-11-2008, 07:42 PM

look sebba o watever, just because mama pops support you and give you everything and don't have problems wit ur fake *** eclipse doesn't mean dat nobody have ur luck, u know wata min, i know you know, so if mitsu pay or something, if not stop being on ther dick mamas boy,

att. el antifeka,southeast dc come 2 da hood mamas boy

Old 01-11-2008, 08:40 PM
Banned

... you are stupid as well as uneducated.

I moved out of my house at age 16, and dont live with either of my parents, i support myself.

YOU = FAIL

Old 01-11-2008, 11:47 PM

antifeka
your outlander is it 2003????
That is good ifthis is the only problem about your 5 years old car. First problem or you had others too?

Old 01-12-2008, 02:53 PM

antifeka
Very polite and smart thread start, nothing to say.
Attempt to imagine that otherbrandsnever have any problems.
Bad dealerhas offend you? But why youdecidedtohelp us? Webought MMC cars already.Needto sell it quickly after your post?
Go to the worst dealer and make anti-advertising for him. It is slightly harder than key press, isn't it ?

Old 08-04-2017, 07:52 AM
Default 2

Originally Posted by rcpax
I don't think the 2nd gen outlander has that problem. So far my experience with Mitsubishi has been the total opposite. They've responded quickly to issues of the first year US 2nd gen outlanders. [sm=smiley20.gif]
2003 mitsubishi OUTLANDER im having a problems with my electric wire some times stuff just dont work fusess are good