Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Wake Up.....

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2006, 11:04 PM
Default RE: Wake Up.....

I am really working on it now- I just need to find a comparably paying job and then it'll probably be a go- I love New England in general. NH has no state income tax and no sales tax except for fast food, but they rape you on yearly property taxes.

Old 09-25-2006, 06:30 PM

I still haven't posted pics because we have been searching for homes- we have narrowed it down to about 8 that we will see on Oct 5 and 6. I am also looking for a Jeep as mentioned before and we are also working on putting our house on the market.

Old 09-25-2006, 06:52 PM

Sounds Awesome....what year cherokee are you looking at getting? I am looking for a home in a few months also.......

Old 09-25-2006, 08:59 PM

I'm looking for a mid 90's 4x4 I actually prefer a Grand Cherokee for comfort. I found some on Ebay for good prices. In CA Cherokees are expensive, but in New England they are a dime a dozen.
Where are you looking for a house?

Old 09-25-2006, 11:12 PM
JMC

YO! I'm back...moved to Cali and all. Now....I got my Outlander here, everything is cool....but. For some reason, my Sport Shifting is not working anymore. When I move the shifter from auto to sport the little box in the gauge cluster does not light and does not have a 1...2...3...or 4. So it's not just a bad bulb. It stays in auto mode either way. Ay ideas?
THANKS!!!!!

Old 09-26-2006, 03:44 PM

Dirt,
I am looking somewhere in PA since thats where my job now is.....if i could find a job somehwere in NH, VT, or Maine i would move there right away...

Old 09-26-2006, 07:20 PM

ORIGINAL: JMC

YO! I'm back...moved to Cali and all. Now....I got my Outlander here, everything is cool....but. For some reason, my Sport Shifting is not working anymore. When I move the shifter from auto to sport the little box in the gauge cluster does not light and does not have a 1...2...3...or 4. So it's not just a bad bulb. It stays in auto mode either way. Ay ideas?
THANKS!!!!!
Nice to see you back and hear everything worked out well- except for the autostick on your car. I would disassemble the console and look for an electrical thingamajig and see if it was disconnected by accident.

Old 09-26-2006, 10:27 PM

ORIGINAL: JMC

THANKS!!!!!
awww so much for nyc meets LOL

congrats on your new place.

Old 09-26-2006, 10:59 PM

ORIGINAL: 06OutlanderSE

Dirt,
I am looking somewhere in PA since thats where my job now is.....if i could find a job somehwere in NH, VT, or Maine i would move there right away...
What do you do for work?

Old 09-27-2006, 01:10 AM
JMC

Thanks Pun! Any ideas on my problem?