Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Wake Up.....

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 10:03 AM
Default RE: Wake Up.....

Right now i work at a bank ...but before all my other jobs were factory stuff...i worked at MM Mars ( which makes mm's,snickers etc.) and i worked at RR Donnelley ( Worlds largest printing company).....I would be interested really in anything that pays decent

Old 09-27-2006, 09:46 PM

Log onto monster.com or hotjobs and start looking There are a lot of opportunities out there in a lot of states. I have faxed my resume to NH already yesterday to try to line up a job or at least a phone interview before I move.

Old 09-28-2006, 05:35 AM
JMC

Ok cool...I'll see if there is something there. I hate when this crap happens!

ORIGINAL: dirtwagon

ORIGINAL: JMC

YO! I'm back...moved to Cali and all. Now....I got my Outlander here, everything is cool....but. For some reason, my Sport Shifting is not working anymore. When I move the shifter from auto to sport the little box in the gauge cluster does not light and does not have a 1...2...3...or 4. So it's not just a bad bulb. It stays in auto mode either way. Ay ideas?
THANKS!!!!!
Nice to see you back and hear everything worked out well- except for the autostick on your car. I would disassemble the console and look for an electrical thingamajig and see if it was disconnected by accident.

Old 09-28-2006, 02:17 PM

You could also check the fuse panel...I personally don't mind taking my car apart- I learn more about it that way. Some people hate to do anything that requires one second more worth of work.
The shifter will physically move over to the auto stick gate but nothing happens when it does? It will still move forward and backward when in the gate?

Old 10-02-2006, 07:02 AM
JMC

I'm all about taking everything apart...it's always fun. I thought about the fuse...but which one would it be?
I can move the shifter up and down like I was shifting...but nothing happens...it stays in automatic and the little box on the dash does not have and numbers.

Old 10-02-2006, 03:27 PM

you would need to probably check the main fuse box in the engine compartment and make sure that they are good. The owners manual should have a location and description of all the fuses in the car- read that and you won't be on a wild goose chase checking every fuse.

Old 10-03-2006, 07:28 AM
JMC

I looked at the manual..but didn't see anything that pointed to the shifter. It might even be a fuse from inside which is a pain to get to.
I'm not sure if there is even a fuse for the sport shifting.

Old 10-04-2006, 01:32 AM

I haven't come across this issue, so I'm not versed in the solutions to it yet, I just mentioned what I would try...sorry it didn't work. I think Manybrews is a Mitsu tech- try posting in the tech portions of the forum and you should get a response from him. Good Luck

Old 10-04-2006, 07:19 AM
JMC

Thanks Dirt!!!!