Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Weathertech mats worth it?

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2012, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by jsrd
I used Meguiar product and managed to restore the color black, but this must be done regularly and demand some time, so only two times I've done
WeatherTech just recently started selling a line if products to clean & treat the Digital Fit mats.

Old 08-06-2012, 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by Burtonrider10022
WeatherTech just recently started selling a line if products to clean & treat the Digital Fit mats.
This is just what I need, I will try to get these products, thanks for sharing the information

Old 08-06-2012, 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by jsrd
This is just what I need, I will try to get these products, thanks for sharing the information
I was pleasently surprised when I purchased my cargo mat (factory direct, I pass the factory/outlet store daily) that they gave me free samples of the new products. I politely requested a few extras to clean up my front mats and the guy gave me a whole bunch! Worked quite well, I did my mats and the next time I was at my parents house I did theirs for them also.

Old 08-06-2012, 02:06 PM

It is a very convenient solution for us who want to keep the best look in our cars

Old 08-22-2012, 08:56 PM

Got used WeatherTech mats.
Definitely best mats I've seen!

Old 08-22-2012, 09:43 PM

Yay I got it, the rear have that tray lip on the front I am not sure if that interferes with comfort or not.

Old 08-22-2012, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by OutlanderGT
Yay I got it, the rear have that tray lip on the front I am not sure if that interferes with comfort or not.
If you mean air duct than no, the tray lip won't interfere with warm air flow.

Old 08-22-2012, 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by Vadimus
If you mean air duct than no, the tray lip won't interfere with warm air flow.
I sat in the back briefly I wasn't sure if I liked having the tray lip in the way in case I wanted to rest my shoes a bit further forward.. I guess it's soft enough to put your shoes over. The front is really nice though.

Old 09-05-2012, 12:08 PM

I am very happy with the weathertechs. I just finished my hiking trip and I brought in dirt and mulch into the car, but I didn't care.

We also left our hikers in the rear mats trays. For driving we put a plastic box containng snacks in the rear center "hump". It doesn't slide off due to the non slippery nature of the 1 piece continuous mat.

Also sat on the tailgate to change our shoes when getting to the trail head. Great feature.

Old 09-06-2012, 02:51 PM

I have installed the Weathertech mats for the floor wells and also the rear cargo area. I would definitely recommend them. they are a perfect custom fit and also cater for people that have the rockford sub. it allows for a cut away. The laser measured cast produces a perfect mould for the vehicle to fit it precisely. It also has a higher wall to prevent leaking of liquids. It's the only protective product you would want to buy!

Quick Reply: Weathertech mats worth it?