Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Wicked Airtreks from Asia!

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2005, 10:46 AM
Default RE: Wicked Airtreks from Asia!

not to rain on the body kit parade, but wouldnt you also have to buy the lights, center lights, hood, grill, and bumper supports as well?

Old 10-14-2005, 12:06 PM

yup, but i think its gonna be worth it

Old 10-14-2005, 02:53 PM
JMC

Yeah.....once you get the kit you'll need everything else to complete the look.

Old 10-20-2005, 12:37 AM

This one here? Its by WORK Japan. WORK only produces them if there are orders. No ex-stocks. Can be ordered from one of its dealers in Hong Kong or direct from Japan. I was told it cost approx. USD2200 for the kit (exc. paint job). Pretty costly if you ask me. Not sure if it is the full kit (i.e front bumper + rear + side etc). No way Im paying 2.2K just for the front bumper!

Thanks for the manifold update. Stock Airtrek-R's are running on TDO4's rather than TDO5. As a result, I don't think the manifold will suit our car unless I get a turbo upgrade . Next on my shopping list is a good engine management system. Any suggestions? Was considering the HKS F-Con SZ but now in between minds for the Greddy E-Manage Ultimate. Would prefer a piggyback rather than a standalone management.

Old 10-20-2005, 09:54 PM

ORIGINAL: whitediamond

This one here? Its by WORK Japan. WORK only produces them if there are orders. No ex-stocks. Can be ordered from one of its dealers in Hong Kong or direct from Japan. I was told it cost approx. USD2200 for the kit (exc. paint job). Pretty costly if you ask me. Not sure if it is the full kit (i.e front bumper + rear + side etc). No way Im paying 2.2K just for the front bumper!

Thanks for the manifold update. Stock Airtrek-R's are running on TDO4's rather than TDO5. As a result, I don't think the manifold will suit our car unless I get a turbo upgrade . Next on my shopping list is a good engine management system. Any suggestions? Was considering the HKS F-Con SZ but now in between minds for the Greddy E-Manage Ultimate. Would prefer a piggyback rather than a standalone management.

wow....that is too expensive,my eclipse kit cost $700.00 but the paint and molding got me almost $600. but still...better than $ 2200..lol

for e-manage system, try APEX'I...been using the products since 98'. heres the link:APEX'I PERFORMANCE

Old 10-20-2005, 09:59 PM

for extra power, try hyper ground wire...just installed my hyper ground wires ( 4 points ) engine rev's quik. heres the link:SUN AUTO HYPER GROUND WIRES

Old 12-15-2005, 04:32 PM

2007 is suposed to see a 250hp non-turbo outlander that looks more like the airteks in japan. V6 power

Old 12-16-2005, 06:41 PM
JMC

That would be really nice....need that Turbo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-16-2005, 07:22 PM

how about same hp and torque with no lag?

Old 12-20-2005, 06:43 PM
JMC

That'll be great too! Anything is better than what we have to deal with now...gee wiz.

Quick Reply: Wicked Airtreks from Asia!