New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

All Newbies READ before posting! Sign with acknowledgment.

Old 12-29-2016, 12:53 PM

No probs, thanks

Old 12-29-2016, 09:35 PM

I have read and understood PEACE

Old 01-01-2017, 07:48 PM
Default Acknowledged

Hello,

New Mitsubishi owner, recently purchased a 2007 Outlander. I will be happy to answer all questions I can, but seeing as I'm new, I'll have a lot of learning to do first. Happy to have found a great site and glad to help if I can.

Old 01-03-2017, 03:00 PM

thanks, JR

Old 01-05-2017, 05:17 PM

Got it! Thanks!

Old 01-06-2017, 01:58 PM
Default Newbie

Originally Posted by Sanguinius
GREETINGS

Now that we have that out of the way I would like to say welcome to all new members and wish you an enjoyable stay. As Patrick said there are MANY knowledgable sources here on the site to assist those of you having problems. But remember this is a help forum based on the Mitsubishi vehicle lines. Right now you are in teh new member section and I encourage you to posta quick blurb about yourself and what you drive. I think all will agree with me in saying welcome to all new members. Nothing more is necessary in this section.

We have an Off Topic section for all your non-Mitsubishi related needs, The Sights and Sounds section is here to provide you with some eye candy (For those of you with burnout vids and show clips), General Mitsu Chat for anything Mitsu related but not having another category (Concept cars and the likes), Ride of the Month for all you out there with a set of hot wheels wantin some props, Tech Help is for any general questions mechanical or whatnot.

We also have the vehicle specific categories. There is a category for most of the Mitsubishi vehicles (Though for some odd reason they left out the poor Starion and the Mighty Max lol go figure). In these sections feel free to post about your problems relating to the specific model. Also discussions are entertained here about the upgrades and mods for each vehicle.

Next we have a brand review section. Feel free to let us know what you thought of specific parts. Just buy an AEM intake and abolutely LOVED it for you Galant? Let us know... Did you get that GReddy exhaust and LOSE power on you Eclipse vent and tell us about it. That's the area to hit.

SHOW TIME Baby. Now comes the interior, exterior, Ice and lighting section. Tell us what you did to your ride to install that new stereo, Can't figure out why your ground effects aren't making you ride on a cloud on green? Ask away someone might have the answer.

Next we have the Classifieds. Looking to sell that old head unit? Or maybe you want a Cold Air Intake. This is where you'll search. Try to keep things in the right place though there are 3 sections, For Sale, Wanted, and the Dealers section.

Looking to find a fellow Mitsu owner in your area? Post in the regional setion. The states for each region are listed below.

I will also be closing and locking ALL newbie threads at midnight. Try to keep your posts in the area they belong in and you'll get much more help than you think.

This is a general outline of the sections and what they're for. Now we are striving to make this board the best out there for Mitsu fans so help us in this quest by doing a few favors. First let us know what you think. Either myself, Patrick, or Emonz57. Second thing you guys can do is try to keep the post whoring down. If there is a string of posts in a thread that are by the same 1 or 2 people then the thread will be closed. If you want to chat please trade IM ID's or do it through PM on the oard but not by cluttering up the threads with meaningless chatter. And last but not least don't merely post that you agree with what people are saying. If you agree fine that's great but we need people to add useful info. We're here to help people not merely tell the world we agree with what previous posters say. Follow these simple guidlines and things shold go quite smooth and the board will get better. Also if anyone has the drive to go and write up a How To post please inform a Moderator so we can review, verify, and sticky it. Thus making our board a better place. Now that you've read the rules and regulations I request each of you to post here stating you've read and understand these rules. Thank you.
Very informative, thanks, I will comply, "sportshot"

Old 01-09-2017, 02:22 AM

Sounds perfectly reasonable.

Old 01-12-2017, 05:08 PM

Hi,very good.Thank you!

Old 01-13-2017, 09:50 AM

Hello Everyone

Old 01-13-2017, 09:56 AM

got it

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: All Newbies READ before posting! Sign with acknowledgment.