New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

All Newbies READ before posting! Sign with acknowledgment.

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2019, 07:50 PM

Hi!! Thank you so much for replying to me. I got The Monty used a year ago and have been fixing it as I go. So, I don’t have any good info on the Service History. (New radiator, alternator, chemical flush etc) I have not checked the fuel filter and will absolutely go there next. I also have read it could be the AIC. Like I said previously, while driving at a steady pace there’s no issue and runs smooth. It’s when at a stop the idle is rough, low, and chugs. On initial acceleration it chugs and rough. I don’t know a thing about cars but this is definitely making me learn, FAST. It’s just odd to me that it never happened until the alternator got replaced. I’ll keep ya posted

Old 11-15-2019, 08:49 PM
Default I hope it helped

On my 1999 this item lives on the frame rail in front of the rear wheel below the door
Has you monte had the spark plug and wires and coils been checked for pests or corrosion and wear even without any service engine soon code.
Look on you tube for many detailed observations of this maintenance process before attempting it or realizing why it costs the labor it might.
I hope you find a solution and a favorable result. Either way you will learn how your great vehicle works and why it does what it does.

Old 11-16-2019, 02:53 AM

Originally Posted by Bcloonan
Hello all Mitsubishi drivers/owners out there. I joined today. I am Bill and live in Sasebo, Japan. My first Mitsubishi purchase was a new Sport Pajero in 2000. Loved that vehicle. I am a retired sailor and have since retired from the work force completely. I now drive a Delica 2...yes big downgrade from my Pajero. Very good on gas as it has the Hybrid engine with all of the e-assist bells and whistles. Made for us older guys I guess. I have already posted in the section for members not living in the USA. So I only dropped in here to say hello and introduce myself. Happy driving and Have a great Navy/Marine Corps Day!

I spent many a years in Sasebo, only wished I had a Delica or Pajero there. So much to do there with either of those rides. Had a 4x4 lifted Delica in Oki, that was a serious beachcomber!

Old 11-16-2019, 11:17 AM

Read and understood.

Old 11-16-2019, 03:52 PM

Okay Gotcha ... thank you for your informative post

Regards
GraHal

Old 11-19-2019, 02:48 AM
Default How Long before a Newbie Post is posted on the Forum Please?

Hello

I have been trying to post a problem I have since Sunday morning (17 Nov) ... I have submitted it 3 times. That might sound daft, but as I cant see my post under my profile as 'awaiting Moderation / Approval' I keep thinking it must have got lost / not reached a Moderator or I've pressed the wrong button or whatever??

I have even sent in an apology to the webmaster for submitting my post 3 times, but here we are Tuesday morning and still my post has not appeared on the Forum??

Do I need to do something other than read and acknowledge the Newbie Guide Post (I have done that) in order to get a post on a Forum??

Thank You
GraHal

Old 11-20-2019, 06:04 AM
Default It takes a few days

I posted something a few weeks back as a reply... And I saw the original post, but not my reply yet. But it comes eventually.

Old 11-20-2019, 07:32 AM

Thanks, but there is something amiss here surely?

I have never in 15 years on loads of Forums had a post taking more than a day or so to get posted to a Forum.

I mean if our cars are off the road and we need help or want to help our fellow members then days or weeks to get posted is no help at all!?

Only thing I can think of is that new members posts go to a particular Moderator and he is sick and the others don't know he is sick!!??

Old 11-29-2019, 07:47 AM

got it

Old 12-01-2019, 07:23 AM

got it

Quick Reply: All Newbies READ before posting! Sign with acknowledgment.