New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

All Newbies READ before posting! Sign with acknowledgment.

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 01:12 PM

read and acknowledge

thanks

Old 03-04-2009, 10:28 AM

i got it. i am looking for some help i own a 1997 eclipse gsx with a 6 bolt swap just the other week it blew a ignition fuse i brought it in and they said they dont know why i have drove it for 4 days after that and they blow every other day and only when i take left turns and while im doing that my radio cuts in and out and my rpm gauge jumps up and down if you have any idea what it could be let me know Thanks.

Old 03-04-2009, 02:09 PM

Got it!

Old 03-04-2009, 11:15 PM

Got it. Thanks.

Old 03-06-2009, 08:21 AM
Default Hello to you and yours! New comer here =P

I've got a Maroon 1999 Mitsubishi Mirage 1.8l that i've been trying to work on and so far have managed to do the struts/shocks on the front and back. But lately I have one problem thats got me stumped, it keeps turning off when i'm idling, or parked, or stopped at a light, i then go to start it and it starts just fine. Could this be the idle that needs adjustment? Or psosibly an indicator of fuel pump going out? I'm new to mechanics but these chilton manuals make it easy as hell. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Old 03-06-2009, 10:35 AM

Hi everybody.. As you can guess, I'm new here.. some friends of mine told me to come check this place out, and allready found some nice things.. so I decided to join you guys..

I drive a 2009 Evolution GSR in Lighting blue,

I have now about 3500 Km on th counter, and that in the first month. (you gotta love the car. )

I'm still a VW-fanatic, but I wanted something new, and @ VW they just didn't have my thing.

hope to be able to help a bit in the future, see you guys.

Old 03-07-2009, 12:21 PM

Greetings from the swamps of Jersey! I don't own a Mitsubishi right now, but I just spent a week with an Outlander XLS ... gave me the itch to drive an EVO ...

Old 03-07-2009, 10:30 PM

Greetings from the Philippines. I found this site while looking for a solution to my tranny problem. I'm driving a Mitsubishi Lancer INVECS II sports mode model 1999 (4g92 engine). After a paint job done to my car last week, I noticed a blink on the neutal indicator and the gear was stuck at 3rd gear. I drove the car to a shop that says they specialize in auto tranny problems. They just changed the ATF and that's it. The problem is still there. I drove the car to a Mitsubishi car dealer and they checked the car using a diagnostic tool. The result is a U/D solenoid open. They cannot tell me which one and what's the cause.I checked the A/T solenoid harness and found out that one of the terminal pins was broken. I changed the harness and went back to the dealer to have the error code errased. It was errased but the car doesn't move on reverse and on drive it only reach 3rd gear for 2 to 3 seconds then shudders then goes back to 2nd gear. After 3 or 4 times of repeated shuddering, the neutral light blinks again and lock the gear to 3rd gear. But this time, the car can be reversed. With the A/T locked at 3rd gear and the neutral lights on, the car can cruise 70 KPH smoothly. Can anybody help me with this problem. I don't want to change the tranny at the moment. It may be an electrical problem. I would appreciate if you can share your tech opinion regarding this matter. T.Y.

Old 03-08-2009, 10:19 AM

10-4 on the rules. Hey everbody

Old 03-08-2009, 11:32 PM
Talking Mirage to Evo V Conversion

Hi everyone!

Name is Jessie from Texas. Drive a 01 Mirage converted to full widebody Evo V with C/F Evo V hood, tail and Evo Blue paint and white 18 rims.

I am currently looking for advise on an electric transmission issue. Will post in proper thread shortly. Any and all advice is greatly appreciated. Will post pics up as well. Thank you everyone

Quick Reply: All Newbies READ before posting! Sign with acknowledgment.