New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

AnitLockBrakeLight

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2008, 08:01 PM
Default AnitLockBrakeLight

I have a 2000 Montero Sprt Limited. My anti lock brake light started coming on 2 days ago and now my 4 wheel drive indicator light is flashing. Just had my rear brakes replaced today. Both lights still coming on. The last time my 4 wheel drive indicator light was flashing I had to have the 4 wheel drive indicator switch replaced along with the frnt freewheel vaccum switches. Anyone have any ideas as to why my anti lock brake light is coming on? Does anyone know where I can purchase indicator switch and freewheel switches? Mitsubishi dealership is too expensive.

Old 04-20-2008, 08:53 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: AnitLockBrakeLight

my guess on the ABS sensor light is that you have a broken ABS sensor. I had the same problem on my own car. I never even bothered to fix it. But i think the sensors are kinda expensive, light $200 or something

Old 04-20-2008, 03:32 PM
Rob
Banned

Welcome to the forums.

Old 04-20-2008, 04:04 PM

Will have the mechanic check it out tomorrow. Having the cam seals,cambore seals,crank shaft seals, water pump and all my belts changed tomorrow. What's up with the cam seals on the montero sprt? This is the 3rd time I have had to have mine replaced.