New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

brand new memeber

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2011, 03:19 PM
Default brand new memeber

First of all Hi!, I'd like to introduce myself, I'm a 25 year old man from northwest Indiana, i work in Chicago and the reason that I'm here today is simple...Mitsubishi, i'm not the best fan of them, however i do like them, I've never owned a new car, and am thinking of making a Mitsubishi my first.

The car i'm looking to be in is a Lacer Sportback, at this point i'd like input on this vehicle if possible, and likes or dislikes would be appreciated and ofcourse the why's and why not's. as stated above i'm in the market and would like some help from fanatics as yourselve's to give me that last magic touch to convince me to go and buy one, i'm looking at about november to go and make the purchase, i've chosen the Charcoal gray color with cloth seats and am going with the GTS trim style.

Some may say leather but In Chicago with the extreme heat and cold.. i'm sure it's understandable why i chose cloth over leather any day. but so far that's what i have going for me, and any and all feedback is appreciated, and it's pleasure for me to be here and learn about Mitsubishi, i'm not very mitsu saavy.. thanks for the help in advanced.