New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

Hello Everyone, Please Read!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2006, 03:06 PM
Default Hello Everyone, Please Read!!

Hello fellow forum members,

My name is Joe, and I'm the son and nephew of the owners of Yonkers Mitsubishi.

I joined this forum to become more active in the Evolution community and aid people looking for cars.

If anyone is interested in purchasing a new or used Evolution, or any Mitsubishi or used car for that matter I am the person to come to.

If you are looking for a specific model, would like to find out more about us, or would just like to chat, you may pm or email me @ YonkersMitsuJoe@gmail.com.

Serious customers feel free to contact me for my cell number. (Best way to reach me if you are serious about purchasing a car and you saw this post, dealership price may differ.)

Our dealership is located in the heart of Yonkers NY, 1850 Central Avenue. Feel free to stop bye, ask for Joe and mention this forum post. We're known to our customers as one of the BEST in customer satisfaction, we will do all we can to accomodate you, and make sure you go home happy driving the car you love.

Once again if you have any questions or comments feel free to post here or contact me by any of the means I have provided. Here at Yonkers Mitsubishi we assure you that we will get you the Evolution, or any Mitsubishi you want for a price you won't believe.

Old 07-06-2006, 04:42 PM
Default RE: Hello Everyone, Please Read!!

You are feeling pretty confident in society to post your cell phone number on the forum considering the forum contents will show up on google searches. Personally I'd edit the message and have everyone PM or email you for the number.

Old 07-06-2006, 04:46 PM

I considered that when writing the post, however I only use the phone for buisness, and it's really the only way customers can take advantage of the program I will be running since I am not always at the dealership, then again I can always give the number out to a serious customer via email. Thanks for looking out, I appreciate it.

Old 07-07-2006, 12:49 AM

welcome to the show.. do you do trades? i'm from oswego NY.. i wanna trade my 96 eclipse spyder gs for a gst or gsx....

Old 07-07-2006, 10:28 AM

Yes we do trades Tidus, pm me or email me if you are serious and would like some more information.