New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

Just a Hello

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2008, 02:02 PM
Default Just a Hello

Hey forum, I unfortunately do not own a Mitsubishi yet. I have been a Mitsubishi sales person for several months nowin the Phoenix area. I am interested in what those that have bought Mitsubishi's think of them and what they are doingto them.I hope to get a Lancer in a few months (when the finances get back in check!) but am debating on whether or not to get the 09 GTS or the new 09 Ralliart...

Old 11-07-2008, 03:00 PM
Banned
Default RE: Just a Hello

Well, it all depends what you want from the car.

Do you care about gas mileage?

Are you an enthusiastic driver?

Can you drive a stick/do you like driving one?

If you are a performance oriented guy like myself, and love driving a stick and don't give two ****s about gas mileage, then the Ralliart is for you. From what I understand the new Ralliart will be turbo charged, so that will make things much more interesting.

If you just want a daily driver to commute in and relax in, then just get the Lancer.

Old 11-07-2008, 03:12 PM

Sebba I hate your car Elise.

I see them alot here in Massachusetts very popular with Chinese. Not sure why.

I saw red, Yellow and white rarely seen Black or Silver

Wanna race me? I heard you got your license little boy try getting SCCA drivers license. you will be excited to race on the tracks

Old 11-07-2008, 03:55 PM
Banned

Its not mine, its my brothers.... and thats me on the track in the pic.

I already race on the track : P

Old 11-07-2008, 06:06 PM

We have 3 Ralliarts already on the lot, and they are definitely fun. I have a lengthy commute but also want the performance... which the Ralliart is defintely more for someone like me than the Evo! Just a bit torn!

Old 11-07-2008, 06:41 PM
Banned

If you can comfortably afford it, then get the Ralliart.

Old 11-08-2008, 02:28 AM

i can already race on the track ohhaahaha shut up get a car already!!!!!!!!

Old 11-08-2008, 04:19 AM

ORIGINAL: jack ***

i can already race on the track ohhaahaha shut up get a car already!!!!!!!!
Dumbass, Don't be writing checks that your *** can't cash.

Old 11-11-2008, 04:03 AM

I might be able to give you some advice. In December 2007 I bought '08 Lancer SE. I loved the car. It got great gas mileage, and was sporty and fun to drive. The SE did not come with the rockford stereo but it seemed to have just about everything else but 18" rims as well. The only downside to it is I have a son and his stroller to go in and out of the trunk did fit, but it was a bit of a fight to get it in and out. The carseat fits in great and never had a problem with that either. It has plenty of room and the seats are comfortable for a drive less than about 4 hours. Other then that the lack of lumber support was irritating.

I recently traded the Lancer in and picked up a 2008 Outlander which I love. Its big its roomy and its still got a sporty feel to it.

The reason that we traded it in was not because we hated the car, but because we wanted a bigger vehicle, i was particular to a 4wd vehicle, and we wanted something bigger for when we have our next child. Thats basically the only reason for getting rid of the Lancer.

One downside is I hate the trim on the dashboard. It looks cheap, on both the Lancer and Outlander. But if thats the only thing i can complain about, Id have to say what a nice bunch of vehicles they have.

I recomend the Mitsubishi name to all my friends and family who are looking and ive sent several of them to my dealer and they have come out with new vehicles from them. All of us love the vehicles and havehad noproblems.

Hope you find it helpful.