New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

New dsm chick

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2005, 02:46 AM
Default New dsm chick

Hey, my names Heather and I own a 97 eclipse rs..Its slow no one has to tell me that, i already know ANyways so far my car has only a few mods intake, muffler, strut tower bar, coilovers, excedy stage 1 clutch, 17" focal rims, and a rebuilt motor..That about all i can remember right now.I do have a set of Hot pink gauges and a c/f gauge bezel that should be here sometime this week..As for future mods, im going mostly apperance with a few performance mods..Ait racing NSX widebody kit(completely molded together), 17: Dynostar gloss black rims with chrome lip, custom jet black paint, turbo spoiler, black halo headlights, black euro taillights, tint, interior redone in black leather with c/f or pink dash trim kit, 50%short shifter, header, and oem c/f hood..And whatever else i can think of...Here is a few pics more on my cardomain:
mines on left(lowered vs. stock height):

Heres one of just my car(kinda dirty i know):

More on my cardomain:
www.cardomain.com/id/97eclipsebitch

Old 09-29-2005, 04:28 AM
Default RE: New dsm chick

nice car but hey were are you from???

Old 09-29-2005, 09:17 AM

Nice car and welcome to the boards

Old 09-29-2005, 04:46 PM

Im from Ohio, sorry about that...Its a little town carlled CArlisle, near Middletown...

Old 09-29-2005, 04:54 PM

sweet ride, good to start seeing more and more chicks getting into the tuning scene.

Old 09-29-2005, 09:25 PM

Welcome. My name is Avieta, I own a 99 Eclipse also, I know it's slow but I be wooping some guys' butts.

Old 09-29-2005, 11:10 PM

I love when I get beat by a girl, and not letting her win either actually getting beat by a girl. Gives me a since of pride a girl has built her car faster then mine! I'm not ashamed by getting beat by a girl

Old 09-30-2005, 12:15 AM

Your the first man that i have ever heard admit that...MY husband still has a thing about me beating him...Its funny though i have a 97 eclipse rs and he has a 98 eclipse rs..Mine has a racing clutch adn the motor is rebuilt...So i get him everytime.He wont admit it to anyone though..I mean come on, i have been driving a 5spd for 3 months now and he has been for 2 years now...lol..i guess it would sound bad for him..But props to you for being a man..I love beating guys that have there g/fs in the car, its just funny..

Old 10-03-2005, 02:35 AM

no shame in having an rs.. i have a gs eclispe as my daily driver.. 91. i like the 1st gens.. had it since i was 16 but i also have my fun car the evo... dont plan on doing anything appearance wise.. besies blacked out lights.. and i already have tinted window.. just performance mods. welcome!!

Old 10-03-2005, 10:28 AM
Super Moderator

It doesn't take much to beat my GS LOL just have a running engine I could get beat by a pinto right now... LOL hopefully I'll have a new engine in there soon tough

Quick Reply: New dsm chick