New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

New Here

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 10:52 PM
Default New Here

Hey guys. Like the title says I am new to this website. Now its not my car let me tell you first. But its my sisters. She has a 1997 Galant ES I believe. Now she isn't here for some good time and my mom said go ahead and do whatever I wanted to the car. ( I sound young but I'm 19 ) so I figured hey this would be good to fix up alot of things in her car. Now I'll list the problems with it. If you guys can please help me out and tell me what I need, buy, or do. Problems are...She had a sunroof but due to a break-in that got broken so we seiled it shut. But the inside there is no cover so you see all that crap. And the top is lose there now. The carpet is messed up and out in the back. Also she leaks oil a decent amount. Now I don't think its the gaskets cause we got thoughs replaced and still problems. She just got a new oil pump in there I know. Also front fender is dented as of a passenger door due to a hit in run ( guys can see the luck she has with her car ) That is all I can think of now. But please if you can tell me what I can be able to do I would like that.
THANKS!!

-Erich

Old 01-05-2007, 10:58 PM
Banned
Default RE: New Here

Welcome!

Well the only thing we can really help you with is the oil leak. I would say check the oil pan for cracks and check the oil pan gasket.

In regards to the sunroof... thats what happens when you do something half ***!

Old 01-05-2007, 11:19 PM

We didn't do nothing half ***. I mean the sunrood was custom. That car didn't have one at first but we bought one to get it put in for her. And we had some ***** who decide to break into her car and ripped back the sunroof which busted it all up. So we just seiled it close cause of rain. I mean its no biggie if she doesn't have it I'll just cover it or something. But most likely she'll get a new one dropped in if she wants.

Old 01-06-2007, 12:55 AM
Banned

Ok fair enough.

Old 01-06-2007, 11:32 AM

I'm going to bring it to my mechanic today were I bring all of my street race cars at. Shall see what is the damage to this thing