New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

New to Mitsubishi :)

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2011, 10:24 AM
Default New to Mitsubishi :)

I've had sports cars before, sport compacts, trucks, family cars...and I've always wanted a 95-99 Eclipse Spyder GS-T. I bought a white one with a black top and all black interior this past weekend and am loving it. It does have a few (hopefully) minor issues. I discovered a slight bend in one of the factory wheels, found out it would cost about $100 for NTB to fix it since it is an alloy. So I just bought a new one on ebay. The gauge cluster plastic glass was cracked, ordered one of those from ebay for real cheap. The repair that I am not sure how bad it will be yet is that the left (driver) rear quarter window has come off track. It was laying down in the car with no window rollers/guides on it. They had the regulator/motor unplugged. I plugged it back in and everything works....ordered some of the rollers from a guy on Ebay and just hoping its not hard to fix it. Anyone have experience fixing the quarter glass on this body style spyder? any info would be great. I do have the Haynes manual as it is the only one available on the shelf at Autozone here. Other than those, I'm very pleased with the car and its almost flawless paint. Anyone on here around the Dallas area?

Old 03-03-2011, 12:34 AM

Welcome, what year is it that you bought. ? Second generation Eclipse's have always had a place in my heart as well. Hopefully I'll be an owner of one sometime before I die lol. I'm very pleased with my Starion though but the old girl needs to be garaged as it's not getting any younger. Anyway though good luck with quarter glass issue. It doesn't sound to hard to fix, hopefully that is the case.