For Sale / Trade Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Private and commercial posts are also welcome!

Evolutions Used + New for sale Mitsubishi's New and Used for sale!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2006, 03:27 PM
Default Evolutions Used + New for sale Mitsubishi's New and Used for sale!!!!!

Hello everyone,

My name is Joe, son and nephew of the dealer principles of Yonkers Mitsubishi located at 1850 Central Avenue Yonkers, NY.

We are an authorized Mitsubishi Dealer, we carry both New and Used Mitsubishi's and we can get you whatever type of car you are looking for.

We also have a used car department consisting of all makes and models.

We are known to our customers as the BEST in customer satisfaction and we assure you that when you deal with us, you will leave happy, you will get the car you want, and most importantly at a price you won't believe.

Feel free to Email me at YonkersMitsuJoe@gmail.com, or cantact me by phone (914) 494-0761. If anyone is ever in the neighborhood feel free to stop bye and ask for Joe. Mention this post especially if you are in the market for an Evolution.

If anyone has any serious requests, or intends to buy a Mitsubishi soon contact me and I would be more than happy to put you in the car you want for less.