New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

New to Mitsuforum. How bout some help

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2006, 06:37 PM
Default New to Mitsuforum. How bout some help

Im new to Mitsuforum. I am in the market for preferably a 02 Lancer OZ, 03 is fine too. So if anyone out there has one or knows of one for sale let me know. Another thing. while im lookinf for my car ive gettin my ducks in order by figuring out now what i want to put into it. If anyone has suggestions of what i should do please feel free to tell me. Right now I'm planning on first a turbo, second an exhaust, third an intercooler. Also i found this hyper Votage system and hyper ground system, if anyone has used these and had good luck with um please tell me. Any one with suggestions on brands to get for any of these preducts im open to suggestions.
Thanks

Old 06-27-2006, 08:06 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: New to Mitsuforum. How bout some help

All right first go for the ground system they're usually inexpensive and ALWAYS a good idea. As for the turbo thing... RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH. I can NOT stress enough that you NEED to learn EVERYTHING you can about the idea before deciding to do this. There is MUCH more to dropping a turbo in than just picking up a turbo and sticking it in. I also recommend getting the parts together researching what will work with what and what will make the power you want. Then save the $ and get those parts then put everything in at once. Will make things easier on you.

Old 06-28-2006, 11:21 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: New to Mitsuforum. How bout some help

right off the bat, you cant put a turbo in without exhaust or an intercooler. So i hope you plan on doing them all at once. And turbocharging a N/A motor is not a cheap thing to do, so i hope you plan on spending a good amount of change as well