New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2008 | 09:52 PM
Default RE: newbie

Im not sure what im looking at in that video either.. Doesnt sound like it goes through the gears very fast..

Old 01-18-2008 | 02:48 AM

well two things.....

one i was the one taping my cousin was driving the car.

and two that vid i posted was from a year ago.a month before the turbo got put on.most of the parts were on there minus turbo hence the foglights were still there.and my cousin is terrified by what ill do to him if he messes up my car.notice how he gets on the gas and the car jerks a lil then picks up and gos,not only that but u can tell he was shifting "early".and honestly he made 3rd gear and stopped and turned around.he's 17 and barely learning how to drive stick at the time.

but thank you for the criticism,its much appreciated and on a minor note i dunt bs. but again the criticism is well appreciated.

i will try to get a new a vid put up as well as pics.right now its in the shop just waiting for the guys to get done with it.hopefully within the next week or so.

Old 01-18-2008 | 10:11 AM

Criticism? You have not proved a single thing to any of us. Even this post above doesnt prove a damn thing man. Im not trying to be a dick but any shmuck can come on a forum and make up ****. I could tell you I have a 9sec Evo but dont have pics, Who does that?

Is the car running with the turbo or is it being done now? cause we all know you cant run with most of the part made for a turbo on the car but not the turbo as you said. It is a mitsu dont forget, They cant run on half assed setups unless you were only running the turbo cat back and that it lol.

Im not trying to be an *** to you. I hope you are for real because we have a lack of cars on this site that can bring anything to the table , we just want pics!!!