New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

Welcome New Members!!

Old 10-03-2009, 03:22 PM
Default Where to?

Hi,

Im newby on this website, and i would like to where to post photos,and details about a 2004 mitsubishi lancer ralliart that i would like to sale,

Thanks in advance

Old 10-08-2009, 10:23 AM
Default Help!!!!!

does anyone know where i can get hold of a cheap oil sump for a 97 colt?

Old 10-22-2009, 03:34 PM

Hi! I'm new to the forum also. I'm close to your type too!

Old 12-19-2009, 01:09 PM

Hello everyone, i'm new to the forum and to DSM's. My name is Branden and I live Oregon. I drive a 1998 Eclipse GST. It's black and completely stock. Just bought it in November. Looking to make this my project car and yes, its my daily driving car right now. Looking forward to talking with everyone. Thanks. Pictures will come soon.

Old 12-20-2009, 04:12 PM

Hey everyone I live in Alberta Can. I bought an 04 lancer Ralliart last year i was going to leave it alone but i hit a coyote so now i'm going to repaint it a pearl yellow. I'm starting to contimplait rrm's turbo kit for the 4g69 too.

Old 02-22-2010, 11:45 PM
Exclamation Zta street wars six!!!

Hey guys! I just wanted to introduce myself and invite you to streetwars six!!! Everything we raise goes towards breast cancer awareness!!

COME TO STREET WARS 6! @ the Richard Stockton College of New Jersey

Join the war against breast cancer, bring it to our streets, with our rules, our ways this is, streetwars six! The ONLY car culture and youth lifestyle fight against breast cancer. The only event that takes car clubs, car builders, classic cars, and all forms of cars to join together as one and show their PRIDE to help fine a cure for breast cancer.

Date: Sunday, April 18, 2010
Time: 10:00am-7:00pm

VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE @ http://www.mystreetwar.com/home.html

HAVE A FACEBOOK? FIND OUT MORE INFORMATION @ http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/event.php?eid=264901557932&ref=ts

OR BECOME A FAN OF STREET WARS! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street...3298337?ref=ts

HAVE TWITTER? FOLLOW STREET WARS TODAY!

http://www.twitter.com/streetwar

Old 02-24-2010, 04:02 AM
Default Hello

Hi
I am new to this forum and have been very impressed with your advice particularly about the DVD in motion.

I am in the UK and have a Shogun (Montero) LWB 2008

Best Wishes

Old 02-24-2010, 07:12 AM
Default New to here/forums

I am a newbie when it comes to be a car enthusiast. I have been wanting a mitsubishi for quite some time, but wasn't until recently that I was blessed with a 2001 mitsubishi eclipse. It came to me in need of some TLC (it was sitting in a garage for over a year and a half) and I took over the abandoned vehicle in attempt to restore some of its orginal qualities. I have installed speakers and sirius radio thus far, and I am currently working on replacing the front bumper.

I was never introduced as a youth to cars, as my dad was not a handy man. I refuse to let my son grow up like this and I am working now in hopes to be able to show him one day how to maintenance a vehicle all around. I understand the conepts of the vehicle, but never having done any of the work before, I will rely on this forum to guide me with tips and tricks. (I wish I would have had this forum when re-wiring the speakers and installing sirius )

Here's to a great relationship between communication and cars!

Ryan

Old 02-25-2010, 05:15 AM

Good here. I would take it off it would stop but when i put it back on and opened the door it would do it again. would anyone have any suggestions to what may b wrong with it. thanks deano.

Old 02-27-2010, 02:25 AM
Default 97 Galant

I've never owned a Mitsubishi before now. I recently purchased a 97 Galant and so far am pretty happy with it. I've already used the information on this site to help me troubleshoot and repair a problem I had with my ignition switch.
dano

Last edited by dano726; 03-18-2010 at 02:35 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Welcome New Members!!