New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

What's up with the People "RUNNING" this site?

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2006, 10:21 PM
Default What's up with the People "RUNNING" this site?

I didn't realize that if the people on this site dont particularlly find your car hot, then they just bash on you in front of the whole forum. Guyz, really maybe next time you have something offensive to say to someone maybe you should just PM them. Then you could state your opinion. I mean, you didn't see me post my first thread by saying some trash about your stock 3000GT, did you man? as a matter a fact, dont see many of those anymore, must have kinda fallen by the wayside, right SANG?

Old 03-21-2006, 10:59 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: What's up with the People "RUNNING" this site?

All right maybe I WILL PM someone about this.

Old 03-22-2006, 11:04 AM
Default RE: What's up with the People "RUNNING" this site?

If someone posts a picture of there car and asks our opinions I am not going to lie to make them feel better. since when should my opinion hurt someones feels who I dont kow. If you dont want the truth then dont posts pictures no matter what forum you go on there are haters anyways. I dont hate on peoples cars I just say my opinion and state is as my opinion only and I say its not my car do what you like but I would this different.

If you have a problem with that then dont post pics of your car. you can tell me all day long what you hate about my EVO and that wont change what I have done to it you know what I mean? Im not trying to be a jerk to anyone or offend them just being honest.

And if you think that it is bad here you must not post any pictures on any large forums. I post pics of my EVO on EVOm and people all own Identicle cars and talk trash when my car was stock... so what doesnt bother me.