Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going, and going FAST!

need help with my neon/talon tsi! ?????

Old 09-17-2007, 10:14 PM
Default need help with my neon/talon tsi! ?????

i have obviously peaked ur interest or else u wouldnt have opened my post. i have a 95 neon sohc and i have just come into posession of a 95 eagle talon tsi the engine in the tsi in unusable but the 14b turbo on it is brand new i wanna install it on my neon but am having a lot of problems! any help would be greatly appreciated! i really need a turbo! please help! anyone!

Old 09-17-2007, 10:17 PM
Banned
Default RE: need help with my neon/talon tsi! ?????

Uuuh... if you have to ask the questions... you shouldnt be doing it.

Old 09-17-2007, 10:56 PM

partin a tsi..... to boost up a neon???

Old 09-19-2007, 02:20 PM

regardless of his expirience, what's the actual question, you say you need help. In what way?

where here to help? just let us know how?? tunning problems? parts problems? how to install problems?

Gus

Old 09-19-2007, 03:14 PM

well you may need a fabbed header one that the 14b will hook up to with the neon application if thats your problem if not like ComposeEvo said we are here to help even though your parting the wrong car to help the other lol haha its ok we all have our gliches j/k but yes tell us the exact issues your are having and let us know not just help help but we will help with whatever you need so what are you doing with the 95 talon? since you are gettin rid of the turbo and the engine is bad sounds like a paper weight and i got just the garage for a paper weight like that

Old 09-19-2007, 03:41 PM

whats wrong with the engine?

Old 09-19-2007, 04:18 PM

I am having my header fabed up and I have found most of the parts that I need I jus need to try to get my tuning right I have had a turbo car b4 but I didn't do any of the work it came turboed from tha factory and required almost no maintenance I'm fairly new to turbos but I've been building engines for about 6 yrs. I've only dealt with muscle cars! thought I'd try sumthin new! and if u want that tsi I could get rid of it pretty cheaply iits almost fixed but I've ran outta room in my shop it jus needs to b put back together.

Old 09-19-2007, 04:48 PM

oh and jus so u know thanks for tha help! and to those of u who r bein childish about it, if u wanna get right down to it mitsubishi and dodge had a partnership untill 99 and most of u are driving cars whose engines were built and assembled in dodge plants. my car also contains many DSM parts.

Old 09-19-2007, 05:55 PM

ORIGINAL: johnboy440

oh and jus so u know thanks for tha help! and to those of u who r bein childish about it, if u wanna get right down to it mitsubishi and dodge had a partnership untill 99 and most of u are driving cars whose engines were built and assembled in dodge plants. my car also contains many DSM parts.
But the interchangablility is the real issue. Basically 99% of those cars have nothing in common. Neons/420a's use speed density management where 4g63/64 cars use MAF to regulate tuning. Wiring is completely different for the ECUs and they don't interchange. There are ways to tune it, but you need to ask the 420a guys.

Old 09-19-2007, 06:39 PM

I realie that but tha only reason I even came here is cuz it is a mitsubishi turbo and I thought mayb it had some qwerks or somethin u guys could tell me about it. when I had my evo u guys were much friendlier. sorry for askin for help I will go elsewhere

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: need help with my neon/talon tsi! ?????