North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

Anyone from PA?

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2006, 02:46 PM
Default RE: Anyone from PA?

I'm in Harrisburg

Old 02-17-2006, 10:22 PM

im from clarion pa.. soo shreff ur close.. ive seen your car actually uve got some wicked decals going on... i wanna get a gs.. or a gst.. the gst is in maryland though..and the gs is just down in home.. soo i might just get that and do an engine swap later in life.. as for you allentown losers.. theres a bit of tuning scene out there.. but i have to say the guy with the honda odessey tops everyone.. hes got a body kit lowered rims and metallic tint.. haha.. sorry i have the right to say losers.. i grew up in emmaus

Old 02-17-2006, 10:37 PM

ORIGINAL: my_hidden_romance

im from clarion pa.. soo shreff ur close.. ive seen your car actually uve got some wicked decals going on... i wanna get a gs.. or a gst.. the gst is in maryland though..and the gs is just down in home.. soo i might just get that and do an engine swap later in life.. as for you allentown losers.. theres a bit of tuning scene out there.. but i have to say the guy with the honda odessey tops everyone.. hes got a body kit lowered rims and metallic tint.. haha.. sorry i have the right to say losers.. i grew up in emmaus
you cant swap a 4G63 turbo into the gs\rs it wont fit...or wont without a ton of money in which case it would be cheaper to just buy a GSt or GSX

Old 02-18-2006, 01:59 AM

Sup guys, not exactly a Mitsu guy, but I'm from Philly and it says mitsubishi under the hood...

Old 02-18-2006, 10:11 AM

ORIGINAL: Kolhoznik

Sup guys, not exactly a Mitsu guy, but I'm from Philly and it says mitsubishi under the hood...
what kind of car? dodge, chrystler, plymouth, eagle lol?

Old 02-18-2006, 12:14 PM

Eagle Summit Wagon...in other words a mitsubishi expo LRV 2.4 AWD

Old 04-23-2006, 09:22 PM

Hi I'm from PA. I live 50 min south of Pittsburgh. I will own a 3000 GT tomorrow.

Old 04-27-2006, 04:05 PM
Default For My_hidden_romance

My_hidden_romance...Clarion is only about 30 miles from me...do you go to college there? Have you been to Franklin or know someone here? Cuz you said you've seen my ride but I have never had it in Clarion...I love my graphics and my ride..It will be showable by the end of summer and maybe I will have it in the Autumn Leaf Festival show if I have it done enough by that time....Get a hold of me if you come to the Franklin area and wanna chill here.
ORIGINAL: my_hidden_romance

Old 05-18-2006, 01:17 AM
Default RE: For My_hidden_romance

I am like 20 min outside of philly, little place called eagleville.

Old 05-18-2006, 02:24 AM
Default RE: For My_hidden_romance

Wow, more people then I thought...Im from the A-Town area...Like trexlertown...Anyone go on Mcarthur? Prolly seen my car there alot...

Quick Reply: Anyone from PA?