Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
20's and 50's
42.86%
BIG ASS TITTIES
57.14%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

20's and 50's or big ass titties???

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2007, 10:40 PM
Default RE: 20's and 50's or big *** *******???

Anthony_PIAA

Quit being a doucebag.

You polls suck more dick that you're mom after she hits the heroin needle.

Old 03-30-2007, 11:49 PM

wow you guys have some really good use of words and i really don't mind being the new guy everyone was one at one point even your beloved Sebba lol. i didn't know 2 polls was considered post whoring but who am i to say anything. i like hanging in the off topic room after all it is called OFF TOPIC which my polls where about sorry if my humor is not up to the forums liking so please if need be delete it trust me doesn't hurt my feelings one bit. we all have to remember its just a forum and we are here to have fun. the only reason i haven't asked any questions about my car is because it is runnin at the moment but i'm sure in a week or so that might change you know how eclipses can be. if i am labels as the new forum *** hole so be it i'd rather be a lone ******* than one of Sebba lemmins... i also like when i guess admin. or whatever they are here try to give warnings like they going to blow my comp up if i don't stop making polls or hanging in the off topic area lol. i thought the movie was pretty decent true it could have been better "thestealth" but at the end of the day its all about opinions anyway. but it looks like you are one to follow the leader or scared to stand on your own 2 feet thats what makes us different i'm not scared to be made fun of or be called names like ******* or doucebag. by the way "joshewuhh" good line about the dick sucking and heroin thumbs up. sorry you don't understand it "kaede.noir" no one ever said you were dumb so no need to defend your I.Q. well time for me to check on some more off topic stuff take it easy thanks for the feedback gang.

Old 03-31-2007, 12:47 AM
Super Moderator

look you really want to know the reason why everyone is getting on your case. Its because most people when they come to a car forum. They are here for some car related stuff. Most of the time people come for answers to a problem, others come just looking to learn. Then the regulars are here to help those looking for answers. But the main part of this site is car related. Off topic is a good part of it because it allows the comunity to interact on other stuff, however when you come on here and just post a bunch of stuff in off topic, it makes everyone think you dont have any other reason being on here than to try and post meaningless stuff.

Old 03-31-2007, 12:53 AM

open your ****ing eyes guys you act like i posted 800 times count them a total of probably 5 post which included 2 polls and why don't you say **** to the dumbass myspace post and odds and ends like that. you go around knit picking things before you open your month look and count how many times i posted things. like i said delete the ddamn post and end of story don't get your panties in a twist.

Old 03-31-2007, 02:05 AM

Dear Anthony_Piaa,
well you know what to that myspace post that was mine and I think it was a good one....no one talked no **** to me about it...but you know what ...you need not to knit pick over good post cause yours straight suck...DUDE come on get a life.....CAN WE CHANGE HIS NAME TO SOUNDCOLOR2 OR DELETE HIS ACCOUNT....cause he is negitive...don't need that around here....you say "nothing makes me mad" about on every thread someone has talked **** to you..and you seem to get really angry and talk crap about people and there threads that have contribted to the people and this website.what have you contribted to ....HUM i got it wasting are dam time PLEASE .just fall off the face of this messageboard no need for you here!!

P.S. don't get your panties in a twist!!!!

THANX EVERY1

50ul }{4ck3r
"Takes a bow"

[sm=closed.gif]

Old 03-31-2007, 02:25 AM

ya......so i stopped reading about the 3rd post in, was a little trolling truth be told. Correct me if I'm wrong, but we've got another cocky newb who has nothing constructive to contribute to the site? Here's the deal, stupid posts can be tolerated, stupid people can be tolerated, but kids who get their jollies after school from bugging people online gets old real quick. So our new friend can either start being an active, contributing member of the site or go back to playing with his game boy. The site is for adults and those with a serious desire to improve their ride, and help others do the same to theirs.

EDIT: was this supposed to get locked.......cuz I don't think it happened........ya, completely helps to read the last page

Old 03-31-2007, 02:28 AM

Nice too See You Lil EVO...how have you been...hows that SEXY ride of yours...well yup Lil EVO we have a newb with nothing to contribute....

Old 03-31-2007, 02:36 AM

whats 20's and 50's?

Old 03-31-2007, 02:39 AM

Maybe Money....WHO KNOWS WITH THIS GUY

Old 03-31-2007, 02:41 AM

oh i see...street slang lol...well i guess i choose money over big boobies. i like em bite sized.

Quick Reply: 20's and 50's or big ass titties???