Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

abortion paper

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2006, 12:44 AM
Default abortion paper

out of curiousity, does anyone have any papers on abortion that they can give me, just send the paper at imtalkintou@hotmail.com

it would be nice if it had opposing viewpoints in it, specifally republican and democratic views. this is due tommorow and my dumbazz teacher said i couldn't use my original idea, so now i have to change it, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

Old 05-04-2006, 02:03 PM
Administrator
Default RE: abortion paper

are you trying to plagerize?

Old 05-04-2006, 02:23 PM

ORIGINAL: Patrick

are you trying to plagerize?
lol I think thats a yes,

Check out collegevalues.org their is alot of info floating around there and you may be able to dig up some infor you could use for your paper.

Old 05-04-2006, 04:59 PM

if you said something sooner i could've helped ya. i like writing things like that, i mean i wrote a paper for sebba...

but i'm good about things dealing with political ****...since i have really strong opinions

Old 05-04-2006, 05:01 PM

My girlfriend and I had to have an abortion done a year or so ago...She has a 5 year old son also...In a nutshell, she had a large brain tumor removed a couple of years ago about 7cm (the size of a softball)...It turned out to be benign (non-cancerous) thank God...A couple months after the surgery she started having a few seizures so she was put on meds for that..I got her pregnant and we caught it about 4 weeks along...The docs said with her seizures and the intensity of her surgery that she went through that having a child could kill her..Plus they said with her being on the meds that the child would never be normal and could have birth defects and never lead a normal life...So we really didn't have a choice...we had to go through with it and have it aborted because it was a life or death situation for her and also the child may have possibly been still-born...So for instances like that then abortion should be OK but if people are just being irresponsible and not wrapping up or whatever then they should be made to have the child ...Just an opinion....If you want to know more info about our situation, feel free to ask me.

Old 05-04-2006, 10:08 PM

Don't take this as an insult, but what about birth control pills? 2 abortions??? That would devastate me... I'm not judging you since I've never been in your situation, but I'd be even more cautious knowing if we( my wife and I ) conceived it would ultimately lead to an abortion.

Old 05-04-2006, 10:50 PM

The thing is is that she was on the pill at the time but her seizure meds counteracted it I guess..Then after that she tried the patch, the shot, then decided to go back on the pill and us wrap up every time...We only had to go through ONE abortion...There was never 2 abortions!...Where'd you get that there was a second one?...We had no idea that the pill could be counteracted by the meds...I mean, how could anyone know before hand??? We weren't trying to get pregnant and she was on birth control...the pill had been affective every time before and we are very responsible about using birth control every time.

Old 05-05-2006, 01:44 PM

ORIGINAL: shreff99

My girlfriend and I had to have an abortion done a year or so ago...She has a 5 year old son also...In a nutshell, she had a large brain tumor removed a couple of years ago about 7cm (the size of a softball)...It turned out to be benign (non-cancerous) thank God...A couple months after the surgery she started having a few seizures so she was put on meds for that..I got her pregnant and we caught it about 4 weeks along...
This made me think that you had an abortion a year ago and you recently realized that she was 4 weeks pregnant... I didn't realize that it was the details leading to the abortion. My apologies. Unfortunately there seem to be a lot of meds and antibiotics that will deem birth control ineffective, I'm finding that out as my wife get different prescriptions, she has been on three different prescriptions that will either drastically reduce the effectiveness (less than 50%) or deem it 100% ineffective.

Old 05-05-2006, 01:53 PM

...yeah...that shows how responsible 20 year olds can be...

Old 05-05-2006, 02:08 PM
Banned

HAHAHAHA thanks for that amber.. you rock. I had to write half of it... but still it was an awesome start.

Quick Reply: abortion paper