Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

ABOUT ME

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2007, 02:23 AM
Default ABOUT ME

and to let everyone know i have testicular cancer for about one year now...and i have lots of **** on my shoulders at 22...so please im trying to live my life...and i put everything to the side cause i know i wont be here forever...i hate to be mad at people soo.....im sorry guys

My mom is gone of cancer...so knowing if i dont beat this...i will leave a wife and daughter..to be with my mom in heaven....at a early age

not trying to make everyone feel sorry for me ....just letting everyone know were im coming from

love forever
50ul

Old 05-13-2007, 05:08 AM
Default RE: ABOUT ME

Sorry to hear that bro, in family theres a lot of cancer history, however, not many deceases, get tretaed, hopefully youlll get well, and best of all, live your life how you want it

Old 05-13-2007, 12:53 PM

Call bull**** on me if you want, i've got to proof.
I had TC, but it was caught very early when I was 18.
They went in surgerically and were able to remove it.
Its something I don't care to talk about at all.

Old 05-13-2007, 02:04 PM

I lost my Grandmother from lung/brain cancer (smoking cigs will do that to you) I woul never wish that type of pain on anyone either she suffered untill she was killed by it.

GL to you , im sure youll be fine your still young and have the fight left

Old 05-13-2007, 03:26 PM

my uncle just died about a week ago from throat cancer...and my grandma has had cancer for 5-6 years now.....i feel for you. Hope you can pull out of it.

Old 05-14-2007, 09:58 AM

I'm sorry to hear about all of your pains, trials, and tribulations. My condolencies. i've honeslty never had any problems... i have Athoumoplegic Migrain headaches, which are the worst kind but other than that's i'm pretty healthy. i have a higher than normal calcium count so i have never broken a bone and have never really lost anybody close to me yet...

Old 05-14-2007, 10:51 AM

Wow... thats... alot of cancer... (Not a joke, just an observation) I mean, I knew it was pretty rampant these days, but I mean, thats like quite a few people on JUST here that have or who have relatives affected by it. My mother had a benign (sp?) tumor that they caught early and my father is... not doing well... suffering with some kind of colonic related cancer (I dont know much about it...) which does not give me much faith that I wont get some kind of cancer...
...Good luck to you (us)all....

Old 05-14-2007, 11:22 AM

thank u everyone....sorry for anyone that has cancer or anyone in your family that has it
its really hard to beat ....some people are lucky then others are not