Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Another one bites the dust

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2008, 05:58 PM
Default Another one bites the dust

as some of you may remeber, i recently began working at my companies Mitsubishi dealer due to the fact the Honda dealer I was working at was overstaffed. I just recieved word a few hours ago that effective 5-29 my dealership will be closed and now longer a Mitsubishi dealer or service facility. Again I am a man without a country, my manager informed me that I will more than likely be reassigned to the Hyundai dealer next store, so this makes 3 dealerships in 4 months for me. i wanted to stay with Mitsubishi because the cars are solid, the warranty is pretty good and the problems they have are consistant to the point where i know the prices off the top of my head.

Old 05-12-2008, 06:03 PM
Default RE: Another one bites the dust

no mitsu has ever been that solid hahaha.

Mitsu USA has been going under for a while now, actually when you started I said the same thing to you. I would go to Hyundai they are totally revamping what they have been knwn for in the past. Great cars for the price and perfect warrenties PLUS they are not going under lol

Old 05-12-2008, 06:08 PM

we are doing a solid business right now. i've been busy as hell the last 2 weeks so it sucks that they took the wind out of my sales (i know its spelled differently but its making a point) I would much rather go back to honda because its closer to my house and i'm already Honda certified. i'm just gonna have to roll with this one.

Old 05-13-2008, 12:35 AM
Rob
Banned

That sucks. Do you lose money?

Old 05-13-2008, 09:03 AM

ORIGINAL: Rob

That sucks. Do you lose money?
i don't know yet to be honest, probably. when i left my last job in RV's to work at the honda store i went from 72 to 60, from honda to mitsubishi i was on track for 45. my family is kinda nervous. my wife is trying to get all the hours she can at her job just to help keep our heads above water. i tried to go back to rvs but they filled my posistion (they also cut the pay because i was the last one there making that kind of money). so in a nut shell, i'm pretty screwed

Old 05-13-2008, 09:49 AM
Super Moderator

Wow that sucks, good luck at hyundia.

Old 05-13-2008, 10:09 AM

thanks, I'm also getting rid of my galant cuz 91 octane is way too expensive and my wifes job has her traveling sometimes 150+ plus a day. so i will probably stop posting on this forum in the next couple of weeks. thanks everyone i had a great time stealing all your avatar pics and motivational pictures and storing them in my photobucket for later exploitation.

Old 05-13-2008, 11:52 AM

ORIGINAL: blk n tan
(they also cut the pay because i was the last one there making that kind of money).
Thats typical of a company.. Hire someone for less

Thats what I hate about bigger companies these days.. They dont care about the little man just collecting the pay check. There all about making money and if they can find someone else to do your job for less the better [X(]

Old 05-15-2008, 08:55 AM

update: I've been transfered BACK to the Honda dealership that sent me here. the reason I was sent here was there were 9 advisors at a store only equipped for 8. I guy quit last month so they asked me back

Old 05-15-2008, 03:27 PM

WOOHOO congrats for that at least! Best of luck to you and your family.. everything is so damned expensive b/c of gas now!!

Quick Reply: Another one bites the dust