Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Any video game players?

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2008, 06:50 PM
Default Any video game players?

Who wants to join gamefly? Ill put up the refferal. I finally joined since I am a nerd and play games all the time. Well here is the deal, I bought Gears of War 2 from them. They shipped it to me the day it came out and I decided I wanted to keep the game well after the free coupons they emailed me for $$ off any purchase I bought the brand new game for only $36 shipped, hell yea that beats $60 at gamestop.

On top of that every 3 months you get a$5 off coupon and after 5 months you get 5% off and after 12 months you get 10% off. So far I wish I joined up sooner being the nerd that I am ...plus being stuck indoors with winter coming ill be playing more games hahaa

Any wants to join let me know and Ill send you over the refferal stuff so we can get extra rewards

Old 11-28-2008, 02:59 PM
Rob
Banned
Default RE: Any video game players?

This has peeked my interest. I'll do some research on it and get back to you. I need some new games.

Old 11-28-2008, 03:12 PM

Its a better deal than it sounds. I put gears of war 2 on my gameQ about 1 week prior to its release. the day before it was released to the public I got an Email confirming it was shipped to me. So I waited about 2 days after the actual release to recieve the game but I got it and didnt pay $60 to get it. Even if you figure in the fact that I have paid $16 for the months subcription of gamefly and add that to the $36 I paid to keep gears of war I still bought a brand new gears of war 2 game for $52 which still beats $60 + tax at the store, of course I did use two coupons that take off a total of $15 of my purchase price so that is how they made $36 happen , but other wise if you deside to keep the game without anypromo deals or coupons your still paying $10 less than in stores. And now that I purchased gears from them the next game on my gameQ will get shipped out as soon as it is availible (assuming it is not in stock, if it is in stock it will prob ship monday)

Basically you add any game you want them to send you to your GameQ in order you would like to recieve them. and just like netflix after you are done "borrowing" the game you sent it back and the next one on the list gets sent out. Or you can do like I did and sign up for the next tier which allows you to take out 2 games at the same time which is only $5 more monthly thanthe single game tier.

Basically the rewards they give you totally rock

Old 11-28-2008, 09:40 PM

there's only two types of games that i play: call of duty and battle toads.

Old 11-29-2008, 06:54 AM

CoD sucks. battle toads now that is bringing back the memories.

Old 11-29-2008, 11:54 AM
Super Moderator

^^well idk i think COD 4 was a good game

Old 11-29-2008, 02:31 PM

It was ok. after you get to a certain point it is very very old and repetitive. Some of the power ups made it a little on the lame side after a while too

Old 11-29-2008, 04:44 PM

Since i fixed up my comp back up i can proudly say im back into teh gaming world, ille let you know how it hangs up and if it does ill ask 4 the refferral, right now, im playing online Exteel and Cod4... which was ok online, i never really played it solo

Old 11-29-2008, 07:27 PM
Rob
Banned

I need a good game to play online with my PS3.

Old 11-30-2008, 10:55 AM

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

CoD sucks. battle toads now that is bringing back the memories.
i will agree cod5 lacks luster and was a bit of a let down. honestly i just like shooting people and cod is the only median that i like.

Quick Reply: Any video game players?