Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Anyone still talk to...?

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2008, 09:54 PM
Default RE: Anyone still talk to...?

nothing like that at all, its best if you stay out of it if you dont know the story, its a pretty ****ed up situation

Old 02-16-2008, 09:57 PM
Banned

Nah bro the opposite.

She came to this forum, and everyone was flirting with her etc, so i figured I would do her a favor by not being one of those people. Then she stuck around for a while, and one day I decided to shoot her a message on AIM. We really connected and became good friends. From the start she wanted more than friends, but I said no for a few reasons. 1) distance (i think its stupid) 2) she is very dramatic. But she dealt with it. She was crazy about me.

Then when I was returning from England, I got screwed over in JFK, and ended up staying with her for a night, and I actually said no at first... but then I was like.. ah why not, and I went along with it. But I first made it clear that it meant nothing, and it was just sex. She replied "Oooh yeah totally, I agree". So that was that.

Then school started (college for her) and we kinda stopped talking for a while. I started noticing something was up when she wouldnt return my texts and phone calls, but for the most part, I was like.. what ever. Then I notice she deleted her myspace, and everything else she has online. So im like, WTF?

Then a couple months ago I get a phone call while im in class, and I thought it was this girl I was dating at the time, so i answered "Hey babe whats up?" and instantly she starts rambling, and I realize its her. She starts telling me how she is only calling because she feels bad about not letting me know, but shes getting married, and her fiance hates me because of what happened between us, and she cant ever talk to me again. So I kinda realized that she wasnt calling to talk, but say goodbye. So i was like.. "aight, il stand by you in your decisions, and if you ever need me, you know my number". Then i hear her startin to cry, and she just says "i have to go" click... and that was that.

Then I start getting calls from her friends looking for her, and now im just worried.. and I spoke to her mom and she had no idea what was going on.

I guess I care about the girl a little more than I like to admit... but what ever.

Old 02-16-2008, 10:17 PM

altho u did just admit it lol but anywho good luck findin her and i hope all is well...hopefully the "dbag" didnt do anything stupid cuz she called u...

Old 02-16-2008, 10:27 PM
Banned

Thats what I was thinking. Why else would he make her block everyone out?

Old 02-16-2008, 10:29 PM

she got a myspace/facebook/aim?

Old 02-16-2008, 10:35 PM

ORIGINAL: Sebba

Nah bro the opposite.

She came to this forum, and everyone was flirting with her etc, so i figured I would do her a favor by not being one of those people. Then she stuck around for a while, and one day I decided to shoot her a message on AIM. We really connected and became good friends. From the start she wanted more than friends, but I said no for a few reasons. 1) distance (i think its stupid) 2) she is very dramatic. But she dealt with it. She was crazy about me.

Then when I was returning from England, I got screwed over in JFK, and ended up staying with her for a night, and I actually said no at first... but then I was like.. ah why not, and I went along with it. But I first made it clear that it meant nothing, and it was just sex. She replied "Oooh yeah totally, I agree". So that was that.

Then school started (college for her) and we kinda stopped talking for a while. I started noticing something was up when she wouldnt return my texts and phone calls, but for the most part, I was like.. what ever. Then I notice she deleted her myspace, and everything else she has online. So im like, WTF?

Then a couple months ago I get a phone call while im in class, and I thought it was this girl I was dating at the time, so i answered "Hey babe whats up?" and instantly she starts rambling, and I realize its her. She starts telling me how she is only calling because she feels bad about not letting me know, but shes getting married, and her fiance hates me because of what happened between us, and she cant ever talk to me again. So I kinda realized that she wasnt calling to talk, but say goodbye. So i was like.. "aight, il stand by you in your decisions, and if you ever need me, you know my number". Then i hear her startin to cry, and she just says "i have to go" click... and that was that.

Then I start getting calls from her friends looking for her, and now im just worried.. and I spoke to her mom and she had no idea what was going on.

I guess I care about the girl a little more than I like to admit... but what ever.
This is where you f'd up. Some people confuse sex with "Love" at first they say "yeah I know its just sex" but after you get at it, and try to be friends later ons#!t hits the fan! Been there many times. Bestthing I could tell you is1. don'ttalk about sex with a girl youNEVER plan on having sex with.2. Don't sleep with a girl you wouldn'tsee youself dating and fallingin love with. and 3.If you do end up ina situation that you can't get out of and have to hit it SUCK AT IT! Be a 2 pump chump, 1 minute man whatever.Meanin get in it countto 11 and playdead.I wouldn't sweat it tho she prolly just want attention. If you do catch her tho try tellin her the truth about how you feel about her if that don't work lie and make it sound like you can't live without her, and how she's the best women for you blah blah blah.

Old 02-16-2008, 11:12 PM
Banned

The sex wasnt the reason things changed. I have had sex with a bunch of my friends and we still chill and hang out and talk.

Sorry bro but I think thats horrible advice lol.

Old 02-17-2008, 02:23 AM

sorry seb, i dont think ur in the correct position to be tearin down any advice that you receive lol

Old 02-17-2008, 10:09 AM

I would say at this point, try to put it all behind ya and move on.. If she wanted you to find her, she would find you... She made her decisions, (Good or bad) and shes gotta live with it now...

sorry to be so harsh, sounds like a tough situation.. [&:]

Old 02-17-2008, 01:45 PM
Banned

I totally agree man. But I can't help thinkin' about it you know?

I guess I will just leave the door open.

Quick Reply: Anyone still talk to...?